ZX-14 / ZZR 1400 2010 colors

full

Registered
no change, like the busa 2010 :whistle:

just colors

no news ;(

10_zzr10.jpg

10_zzr11.jpg

bland like the 10' busa. that 09' burnt orange/black is the best 14 colors yet in my opinion. :whistle:

bland like the 10' busa. that 09' burnt orange/black is the best 14 colors yet in my opinion. :whistle:

The 14 is just ugly, and their SE colors are the pits.. Not to get into a which bike is better argument or anything, it's purely my opinion on Kawi's designs..

The 14 is just ugly, and their SE colors are the pits.. Not to get into a which bike is better argument or anything, it's purely my opinion on Kawi's designs..
i can agree to some extent but i do like the 14.

I like my 14. Looks have grown on me but I still think the Busa is one sexy beast.

new US colors for 2010 :

zx14_210.jpg

zx14_211.jpg

I actually like these 2010 colors. I wouldn't buy the bike, but as far as these colors go....they're not bad.
I do like the 14's stock wheels, more than the Busa's.

Last edited:
I CAN'T GET PAST THE FRONT FAIRING/HEADLIGHT SYSTEM, THE REST IS OK. THE HAYABUSA IS WAAAAY BETTER LOOKING, ESPECIALLY THE 08 BLUE W/GOLD RIMS. :thumbsup:

I can't get over the catfishy upped fairing on those. If they would go back and style more like the 12r or the older 10r I would be all about it. And ditch the slotted side fairing.
Posted via Mobile Device

I agree. The spider eyes on the front, and the off-color heat-sync looking fins along the side are a big turn-off for me.

Back