Zx-14 a busa beater?

JackDell

Registered
Well from what I hear, the ZX-14s will be shipping to dealers next week. Is the Busa's reign as King nearing its end? Don't know but I can tell you the two custom ZX-14 created by ROARING TOYZ (http://www.roaringtoyz.com) for the Kawasaki guys where a hit in Daytona. Two custom bikes with 300 & 240 Chrome Extended Swingarms and tons of Chrome Billet Parts sitting in a manufacturers tent (with their blessing)... only in America.

RoaringToyzZX14.jpg

Don't know about the rest of the folks but I really liked Ricky Gadson's tricked out Black/red 14! Those look ok, but its hard to say from a picture....

For every ZX-14 that can beat a Busa, there's 20 Busas that can beat that ZX-14.

man i don't know when this arguement is gonna get stale...ZX-14 outa the box is QUICKER than busa, bcuz its got 50cc n newer tech in the motor. Any nut with $in his pocket and a good tuner can make a busa blow those funny-lookin gills right off the side of a ZX-14, but the question remains...do u have to? My bike hits 190mph, did 1/4mi @ Union Grove last year in hi 10s all day with 90%humidity in 88degrees. more power always demands more respect, and requires more experience. Anyway, that's my 2cents...btw-those two Kawis from Roaring Toyz are frikkin HOT!!! but i'd never buy 1.

Well from what I hear, the ZX-14s will be shipping to dealers next week. Is the Busa's reign as King nearing its end?
It took kawasaki 7 long years and two tries but they finally did it...they inched out the busa....the last big bruiser/street thug kinda bike was the old Ninja ZX-11....and as I recall?...in the "Street Thug" catagory the last bad boy in the street...pre- ZX-11...was Yami's V-max...and the V-max is still one bad mofo.....I don't recall what bike it was that barely inched out the Vmax years ago...do you?

the question sorta speaks volumes doesn't ?
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

The Busa has been and will continue to be top dogggggg.
Does anyone ever remember who comes in 2nd but except the guy who comes in 3rd?
It's good to be the KING!!!!

I saw the boreingtoyz.com zx-14 this past bike week in daytona..at the hess station thursday night...even snapped a pic of it....

BWSIX9.jpg

and even with that badazz demonic/tribal artwork it still looked like a dorkacycle....learned a new term from a female pro dancer friend that applies here...."ButterFace"....as in....everything looks good...."But Her Face".
laugh.gif
tounge.gif

ZX-14?...same, same.
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

<!--EDIT|JINKSTER
Reason for Edit: None given...|1143314402 -->

laugh.gif

OK, I am now convinced, the 14 can and will beat the Busa in the 1/4 mile.
Soooooooooo Whaaaaaaat, YAWN
wow.gif

It's still UGLY
tounge.gif

Back