Yup Im new

driftboat

Registered
Just got my new Busa , I live near the foothills of the sieraa and had a blast on it yesterday , this bike is so stable in the corners and power which was scary for me cause Im a old guy who is always but safety in front , but yesterday that went out the door .  
hello.gif
as far as i know there is only 2 bikes my color in sacramento like mine, so far, it sure gets alot of looks and thumbs up on the road from my pears. which is cool because no one ever gave with my FZ1. just want to say hello from Sacramento and if anyone want to hook up and ride let me know.

Bob C.

Welcome Bob!

Yep, you'll find it catches more attention than most bikes. Be careful out there!

Welcome, I used to live in Folsom and graduated from there. There is some great riding out there. Enjoy your addiction, and post some pics.
beerchug.gif

Congrats and welcome! She is a very stable beast. What color did you get? Post up pics for all of us to help you enjoy her.

Hey!!! Welcome to the .oRg!!!

Stay close to the board...I get up to Sacramento on business a LOT, and will look forward to a Meet & Greet next time I'm there...

We need PIX!!!

Congrats on the new scoot, and again, welcome to the mayhem.

Scar

Busa_Road_Trip_8.jpg

welcome.gif
Congrats on the busa. What a great place to have a busa! I would love to ride to Tahoe from Sac town!

welcome.gif
i just joined in dec. also. no one ever warned me so i will warn you.....THIS .ORG IS AS ADDICTING AS THE RIDE!

HELLO EVERYBODY MY NAME IS CHRIS AND I'M A BUSA ADDICT!
woot.gif

Back