Youth Dies In ATV Accident

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
I see it all the time, kids on the road on ATV's with no helmets. Where are their parents???

So sad...RIP
please.gif

http://www.chattanoogan.com/articles/article_127588.asp

That is sad...
sad.gif

...got neighbors that have a daughter that rides one...at least they put a helmet on her noggin, but then the daughter takes her little sister on rides too, NO HELMET...I'm so fearful for her sometimes...

we have this happen around here at least once or twice a season. Its sad.... and the parents put them on these HUGE ATVs before they can even touch the footpegs!!!

I see this sorta thing in my neighborhood all the time...drives me nuts. Kids flying down the road on an ATV wth tank tops, shorts and flops. I would never let my child do something like this.
Just so sad...rip Gaury Wyatt

Natural selection still squeaking by?

I know it's cold blooded and some of you might feel light headed. But seriously, just as in nature, crappy parenting results in failure to keep offspring alive. Not to mention that there is something to the notion that genetically some folks are wired to make bad decisions.

Not a popular notion perhaps but we all grew up NOT wearing helmets or any protective gear out there on our bikes, wave runners, Motorcycles or whatever and we made it. Did we loose friends cause they were doing dumb stuff that was labeled "an accident" yeah we sure did... But from a cull the heard POV it's likely good for the species.

Or a horrible tragedy that we should all curl up in the fetal position and weep about... I dunno, your choice.

Back