Your handle?

sleepy.gif
Last name plus first initials. I wasn't in the service but my dad was and I had seen his name printed that way. Typical Army description, like Meal, Ready to Eat, or blanket, wool, not warm enough. Oooh, dare I say I'm an Army brat amongst all these Marines! As I write this The Halls of Montezuma plays on the TV.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

I have a BADZXELEVEN!

180.7 HP
99 Lbs of Torque

9.56 1/4 mile @ 144 mph

182mph on GPS so far(in the wind)

Last edited by a moderator:
Well its a little bit of several things that caught on together. In my previous life I was Asst. Chief of a full time fire department, lets just say after an interesting run in with the Chief of the department everyone called me Captain.... When I left public service and went in the corporate world (where the money is) I worked with several honorably discharged Marines (Semper Fi) and they called me Captain unknowing that others had called me that for years. The Marines told me that I had leadership qualities of their Captain when they were active duty. Then to top that off, I made a comment to some of my employees that I really like Star Trek and of course the "Aye Aye Captain" was the response everytime I requested something to be done.... FYI to all those in the fire service I appreciate what you do, remember the Captain knows the how it really is behind the scenes. To all those in law enforcement I was a cop for about 61/2 years, I appreciate you too, (No Tickets Please)... Now you all know the truth !!!

:usa: :usa:
ernaehrung004.gif
ernaehrung021.gif

I like to play the game boy and my daughter does as well. She is really quite good at Frogger and has countless high scores (She's beaten the game several times)
tounge.gif

Well, I tried to pick the most annoying name that I could fit in the high score cache so that everytime she played and saw "JonnyZ" she would know I bested her
biggrin.gif

I even get annoyed seeing it hehehe............JonnyZ.............yeesh!
aktion035.gif

I go through a lot of knee-pucks when I ride hard.... I like to drop low in turns..... ok to tell the truth, I have long legs and it helps me look like I know what I'm doing in the turns, but hey you do what you gotta do, right?
aktion035.gif

I had a SportsGear Company ,I used to sell ***** Baseball League Jerseys ,T's ect.The company's name was JetSet Sports.Hence JETSET.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td> (sirUKbusa @ July 11 2002, 04:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"> Sir is because i'm from SURREY the rest is easy....

Hey Sorry BJBUSA.. thought it was somthing else.. or is it??[/QUOTE]<span id='postcolor'>
It cant be BJ Busa...there are 2 J's there sir UK...you have a dirty mind...dont waste it.

I was gonna go with 'BlackIce' to represent the 'cool black guy' but that struck me as overused and cliche. I was gonna use 'Pits' becuase my best friend once said my goatee looked like arm pit hair, but that didn't really have a whole lot of happiness associated with it. Then i got bored and the only think i could come up with was 'darkeyce'. I used 'eyce' 'cause its the only way i could think to spell 'ice' that hadn't been used.

Gee, It's a good thing riding ability isn't associtated with naming creativity. I'd really suck. Oh wait...

Just my endless wandering thru life. Used it ever since i stated playing deathmatch, and have just stuck with it
waffen036.gif

My friends at home, north-westeren PA, started calling me tree in '86 or so. I would come home from Fort Drum, NY on the weekends, sometimes still in my camo' uniform. One night Bill said &quot;hey look a tree&quot; and that was it. Some people only new me as Tree, had no idea what my real name was.

The real shock was when my wife met these people. Every one called me Tree. She looked at me with the strangest look...Who is Tree? While we were home she had a Wedgie..... That is a half of a pizza crust folded over to make a sandwich. That was the best. When she asked what Bruce was going to have and his reply was a Wedgie, I thought she was going to smack him. Slack jawed and in disbelief she looked at the menu and there it was.

Later,

Steve

Always been known for my temper, when I was younger, and people started to mouth off, my freinds would say look out daves going to go ballistic. Now I calll my chassis shop Ballistic Motorsports. still working on that termper problem though. busa is a good relaxer

Well, here is my 2 cents worth of a handle.

I luv the twisties and am afraid one day i might seriously abuse some haystacks by the roadsides. .... thus Hay Abused.

Either that, or one day i'm going to push round a corner too much and be HayAbused ....

Either way.....

Just read all of these....Very cool splanations...LOL..
Me...Kawafaski..rode a 85 ninja for 40,000 miles and lived to talk about it..something about possibly having a Guardian Angel....had too..don't know why i am still here..dumb luck..
don't think so....and now to have a BUSA..thank very much..
Plus rode KX's alot..MX years....
Now known to my wife as Fabusa..Captain..pleez change my screen name if you can....
ps, Isn't this site WONDERFUL??? yeah!!!

KNEEBURNER....TO KNEBNR...thought you were from Arkansa.....LOL
KNEBNER.......So hillbilly....with respect man, 207 bored and stroked..saw you wanted a turbo now....like a co worker said
WHAT HAPPEND THEN??.....you are almost famous ..
Ps.. i roadraced at Sears point....91-92..on a fzr600..
screaming at the top of my lungs without making a sound..eyes bugged wide open..memories to last a lifetime.
ernaehrung004.gif

I have to put in my two sense. My name is Jim.
I'm originally from central NY, dariy farm country. Moved out to Northern CA and people started to call me Jimbo.
( Big, dumb, farm boy??? )  It's all good!!!!    
confused.gif

P.S. I love sleds to. My last sled back east was a Ski Doo Formula III.  
ernaehrung004.gif

Back