You saw it first here...

BulletTrain

Call me Daddy...
Donating Member
Registered
Remember folks, you saw it here first! A hayabusa.org exclusive. Monster Speed Freak's Su'... :super:

msftrike.jpg

That's funny Chris...
I suspect MSF will be contacting you for some blueprints or something! :D

Quick BT (redundent, redundent)
Patent it before someone else does.
You know you're going to see one on the streets now!

I'm not kidding!

Do it!

Do it!

Do it!

Remember folks, you saw it here first! A hayabusa.org exclusive. Monster Speed Freak's Su'... :super:
Yuk.......yuk.....yuk........and I'm not laughing.......it looks ugly. :bounce:
Thanks for the effort though Pops.
I was kinda thinkin more drag race style.......ya know huge DOT tires out back and a small one up front.
Three wheelers can't corner anyway........no point in trying to make it handle.
Now.......picture a Boss Hoss with three wheels and nice bodywork...........can ya make a picture of that?:super:? :thumbsup: :beerchug:

Hmmm.....Boss Toss...and huge rear tires?:super: Uh... I think someone suggested using a Busa motor... I am thinking a Built Golden Flat six 1800cc would be the way to go. Keep weight down and your getting free performance bro...

Hmmm.....Boss Toss...and huge rear tires?:super:  Uh...  I think someone suggested using a Busa motor...  I am thinking a Built Golden Flat six 1800cc would be the way to go.  Keep weight down and your getting free performance bro...
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH are you crazy Reverand an anemic 1800..........I'm talkin 500+ hp here, fire breathing ground pounding animal, that's hard to control, oh yeah...and reliable.
What are those 1800's puttin out?:super:?

Yuk.......yuk.....yuk........and I'm not laughing.......it looks ugly. :bounce:
I was kinda thinkin more drag race style.......ya know huge DOT tires out back and a small one up front.
Now.......picture a Boss Hoss with three wheels and nice bodywork...........can ya make a picture of that?:super:? :thumbsup:  :beerchug:
Yo MSF Don't let the un believers crush your dreams!

Ever ride a 3 wheel atc? once your tip them up on 2 wheels, they handle fine!

I always thought a street legale trike would be a kick at the sand dunes (with paddle tires of course!). :super:

Remember folks, you saw it here first! A hayabusa.org exclusive. Monster Speed Freak's Su'... quote]
Yuk.......yuk.....yuk........and I'm not laughing.......it looks ugly.
Now.......picture a Boss Hoss with three wheels and nice bodywork...........can ya make a picture of that?:super:? :thumbsup:  :beerchug:
Yo MSF Don't let the un believers crush your dreams!

Ever ride a 3 wheel atc?  once your tip them up on 2 wheels, they handle fine!

I always thought a street legale trike would be a kick at the sand dunes (with paddle tires of course!). :super:
I've actually had three...........one 250SX, and two 250r's......one bored stroked, and ported.
Lotsa fun but they bite in the handling department compared to my Banshee. :thumbsup: :super: :beerchug:

I've actually had three...........one 250SX, and  two 250r's......one bored stroked, and ported.
Lotsa fun but they bite in the handling department compared to my Banshee. :thumbsup:  :super:  :beerchug:
I had a 250R also.  One of my fondest memories is looking over my shoulder and seeing my bud Dooger, all 270 lbs of him, flying through the air, upside down, with the bike flying through the air, upside down as well, behind him!   :laugh:

I've actually had three...........one 250SX, and  two 250r's......one bored stroked, and ported.
Lotsa fun but they bite in the handling department compared to my Banshee. :thumbsup:  :super:  :beerchug:
I had a 250R also.  One of my fondest memories is looking over my shoulder and seeing my bud Dooger, all 270 lbs of him, flying through the air, upside down, with the bike flying through the air, upside down as well, behind him!   :laugh:
That's funny one of mine is of my neighbours friggen Rotty chasin me through the field on my SX..........field was very bumpy and the dog was catchin up to me........so I start turnin away to escape, and as I'm cuttin a nice wide radius turn while looking behind me to see where he was I ride right into the damn ditch at about 50 mph.......hit the bank on the other side, knock myself unconsious and wake up a while later in a couple feet of muddy water.........I'll remember that till the day I die.
Was pretty lucky though I guess.......walked away unscathed. ;) :eek:

Hmmm.....Boss Toss...and huge rear tires?:super:  Uh...  I think someone suggested using a Busa motor...  I am thinking a Built Golden Flat six 1800cc would be the way to go.  Keep weight down and your getting free performance bro...
AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH are you crazy Reverand an anemic 1800..........I'm talkin 500+ hp here, fire breathing ground pounding animal, that's hard to control, oh yeah...and reliable.
Well Hell it's better than a VW Motor...and at least it would be unique...But yeah, as we discussed before unique doesn't mean better...neccessarily...

I am on board with a Small Block, plentifull parts and after market so why not...

Would be pretty cool, especially if you can get that small block extra low and centered for a good 50/50 balance.

Talk about Burn outs bro!!!!!

Well Hell it's better than a VW Motor...and at least it would be unique...But yeah, as we discussed before unique doesn't mean better...neccessarily...

I am on board with a Small Block, plentifull parts and after market so why not...

Would be pretty cool, especially if you can get that small block extra low and centered for a good 50/50 balance.

You ain't kiddn :thumbsup:

As long as were dreamin
Aluminum!
only cost you about 2.5k extra, be so cool/light/polished/bling, bling Ahaaaa :D

As long as were dreamin
Aluminum!
only cost you about 2.5k extra,  be so cool/light/polished/bling, bling Ahaaaa :D
Oh crap.......now ya really got my wheels turnin.
Nice tig welded aluminum tube frame, polished up, and light too.......funny thing is, my neighbour has an aluminium fab shop and gives me aluminium at cost. I sense I'm about to spend big coin. :thumbsup:

You ain't kiddn
As long as were dreamin
Aluminum!
only cost you about 2.5k extra,  be so cool/light/polished/bling, bling Ahaaaa :D
Nice tig welded aluminum tube frame, polished up, and light too.......funny thing is, my neighbour has an aluminium fab shop and gives me aluminium at cost.  I sense I'm about to spend big coin. :thumbsup:
MSF,
If you do go for it,  Please post pictures.  I have told my students of this dream of mine for the past umpteen years!  Allow me to live vicariously through your endevors.

You ain't kiddn
As long as were dreamin
Aluminum!
Nice tig welded aluminum tube frame, polished up, and light too.......funny thing is, my neighbour has an aluminium fab shop and gives me aluminium at cost.  I sense I'm about to spend big coin. :thumbsup:
MSF,
If you do go for it,  Please post pictures.  I have told my students of this dream of mine for the past umpteen years!  Allow me to live vicariously through your endevors.
I am very seriously considering it.
Just gotta finish my truck first, should be done by May......then
SUICIDAL TENDANCIES. :tounge: :beerchug: :thumbsup:

Back