You ever pinned top gear ~ all the way into redline *

Music Video Bike GIF by ROSALÍA

View attachment 1679667
Sadly I see videos like this with this caption and think to myself.....it's the motorcyclist that doesn't understand......

The motorcyclist doesn't understand that even the smallest car pulling out at the wrong time will ruin their day....

I ride a motorcycle as if I want to live to ride another day....

Sadly I see videos like this with this caption and think to myself.....it's the motorcyclist that doesn't understand......

The motorcyclist doesn't understand that even the smallest car pulling out at the wrong time will ruin their day....

I ride a motorcycle as if I want to live to ride another day....

Yeah really
I love hoonin about...but you couldn't pay me enough to speed and wheelie through intersections and places like that.
I did my share of being young and stupid, but even then I would do the speed limit in towns and cities(usually, lol), for concern for idiots running into me.
My Dad would look at me and tell me back then, "Remember, there's a time and a place"
insinuating to know where and where not to ride like the young idiot he knew I was, lmao

Yeah really
I love hoonin about...but you couldn't pay me enough to speed and wheelie through intersections and places like that.
I did my share of being young and stupid, but even then I would do the speed limit in towns and cities(usually, lol), for concern for idiots running into me.
My Dad would look at me and tell me back then, "Remember, there's a time and a place"
insinuating to know where and where not to ride like the young idiot he knew I was, lmao
I've always been a cautious rider....even as a youth I was careful....my 2 strokes would wheelie at the blink of an eye but I controlled the urge when in traffic....

My cousin's boyfriend at the time had a Suzuki GT550 and he'd ride like a nut even with her on the back...in those days open face helmets were common....he was doing a wheelie in traffic with her on the back and a car swerved around something on the road causing him to crash...she flew off and hit her face on the pavement....she bears this scar to this day.

I remember running to her and seeing all the blood on her face and him being more concerned for his bike....needless to say they didn't last long after that....

What about a bigfoot Mike , you or anyone had a visit ? I always am watching the tree line in any Forrest footage . Me and Ol'Ma enjoy some of the many (bloody blurry) youtube vids about all that.:)

There is a facebook based yowie group here in Oz, they come from all over the nation. One of their members, a good mate, invited me down to the pilliga forest last winter for their meetup. I thought it would be all spooky but we spent the whole time around a campfire listening to music, singing songs and quoting poetry and the like. It was quite fun actually but nothing to do with Yowies lol. There was one trail cam setup, By Me. There were 4 photos on it the next morning, two of me setting it up and two of me coming to retrieve it. Needless to say, I'm still a skeptic. :laugh:

P.S. Don't go there in Winter without an industrial freezer suit. Luckily I had one from my astronomy days.

yowie.jpg

There is a facebook based yowie group here in Oz, they come from all over the nation. One of their members, a good mate, invited me down to the pilliga forest last winter for their meetup. I thought it would be all spooky but we spent the whole time around a campfire listening to music, singing songs and quoting poetry and the like. It was quite fun actually but nothing to do with Yowies lol. There was one trail cam setup, By Me. There were 4 photos on it the next morning, two of me setting it up and two of me coming to retrieve it. Needless to say, I'm still a skeptic. :laugh:

P.S. Don't go there in Winter without an industrial freezer suit. Luckily I had one from my astronomy days.

View attachment 1679943
You need a thermal camera , $5k I think .. anyway , I like watching that yowie channel when they post new thermal footage . Same as bigfoot clips , I choose to believe that it is possible , despite a huge amount of blurred footage to sift though , and computer ai generated images .

You need a thermal camera , $5k I think .. anyway , I like watching that yowie channel when they post new thermal footage . Same as bigfoot clips , I choose to believe that it is possible , despite a huge amount of blurred footage to sift though , and computer ai generated images .
Thermal is best but IR is fine if one walks past, I set the cam up by the creek in the Pilliaga gorge, if one was about it was sure to trigger it. You oughta get out in the bush RT, it's the real deal, plenty of yowie sighting, all over Oz. There will be a place near you for sure.

dandryDSC03359s.jpg

Also found what looked like a crater nearby on google earth

SGA-01b-s.jpg

Sorry for the thread Hijack.

417 kmh (259 mph) in a cage: link

... I am just wondering how were their senses in the car in comparison of when you do 150+ mph on a bike. As I see they were just fine, I bet it won't be a pleasure of many. One quarter of a fuel tank per minute... I guess it is not a big deal in a car with a 3.500.000 bottles of Budweiser price tag. The comments as always are hilarious.

(It would be great fun to cut Smoke(from BikerBoyz) in to the video on his very unique painted Busa in the rear view mirror as flashing the lights)

417 kmh (259 mph) in a cage: link

... I am just wondering how were their senses in the car in comparison of when you do 150+ mph on a bike. As I see they were just fine, I bet it won't be a pleasure of many. One quarter of a fuel tank per minute... I guess it is not a big deal in a car with a 3.500.000 bottles of Budweiser price tag. The comments as always are hilarious.

(It would be great fun to cut Smoke(from BikerBoyz) in to the video on his very unique painted Busa in the rear view mirror as flashing the lights)

I have done 150mph in a car(passenger, I have driven to 130's), and 197mph on a bike.
To me, the car felt faster at 150 than a bike does.
Maybe it was the knowing that the bike handles better at those speeds than the car.
As for that Bugatti, I would love to ride or drive to those speeds, I bet it feels incredibly fast.
My concern on the road would be rear ending someone who couldn't move in time, and apparently the German government wasn't happy about it either(didn't bother me, lol), as apparently those guys got in alot of trouble over that video, and even though there was no speed limit on that section of Autobahn, they still got charged with some bad stuff.
I don't know what happened in the end...but the video was awesome, lol, and I'm sure that the expereince itself was even better!

Back