You can run.......but you won't make it

proud dad

Registered
Boss Hoss in uniform :laugh:

securedownload.jpg

If only it were functional.

Doesn't need to be I am sure this will part traffic like Moses parted the sea :laugh:

Just hit me any chance you can get one those cool helicpter helmet that is connect to the guns for targeting... lets face it if cagers see those guns moving an tracking them they will be diving out of those cars

Last edited:
Doesn't need to be I am sure this will part traffic like Moses parted the sea :laugh:

Just hit me any chance you can get one those cool helicpter helmet that is connect to the guns for targeting... lets face it if cagers see those guns moving an tracking them they will be diving out of those cars

It would be cool to hook a motor to spool the barrels with each turn signal. Put amble leds at the end of each barrel to be the signal. :whistle:

great idea, wonder if they can spin.

Last edited:
Wow, that is a pretty scary looking bike:-) It's the new urban assault vehicle for us bike guys & gals !!!

I see he mounted fully functional 5 gal fuel cans on each side at the rear of the bike, if you can still call it a bike, cause that tank bike IS HUGE!

index.php

Back