yoshimura r77

SCdude

Registered
i was wondering why it seems to be alot of full yoshi r77 full systems for sale? seems people are sellin them alot. is anyone still runnin with the slip ons? what was your experience with them if you ever owned one.

Alot of people seem to buy them and then don't like them because they aren't loud. I have a R77 full system and like that it's not super loud. A few other setups make a few more HP but the extra noise isn't worth the 2-3 hp to me..

Ok. I have the Yoshi rs3 slip ons right now and they are way too quiet for me.
Love the way the r77 looks. Do you know if they will be louder than the rs3 slip ons?

You see a lot of them for sale cause, it's likely the most popular choice for Hayabusa owners.

I purchased my bike used with Yosh Tri ovals. I didn't like the look of stainless cans. Had r77 carbon slip ons. Finally settled on a full dual Tiforce system. Both Yosh slip ons were great. I knew down the line I wanted a full set up.

I want a full but like the dual look. Was thinkin the r77's with v&h headers like I read on here. Not looking for a lot more power but looks mostly and a little louder than rs3's. Watcha think?

I love the sound of mine, stainless with carbon tips. Remove the baffle for music.

2011-04-11_17-37-12_768.jpg

Yosh would be a great choice. Not too loud, under load it sounds great.

I have R-77 CF slipons. They are just about perfect really. Not too loud until you open her up and then they let out a wail that's pretty impressive. They also look awesome. I am looking at other stuff but only because I want a full system with a dual can setup.

Hi All, i just installed Yoshimura R77 full exhaust system"carbon fiber" on my Suzuki Hayabusa 2011, but i installed the exhaust without removing the old OEM header Gaskets as said in Yoshimura installation instructions, wanted to know the reason of removing said gaskets noting that there is no air leakage after installing the exhaust with said old OEM gaskets, Moreover since i already installed the Exhaust with said gaskets and its very tough to remove the fairing then the gaskets and reinstall everything back again, Is there is any negative impact or downside what so ever in the future on my Suzuki Hayabusa 2011 by keeping said gaskets installed?

Back