yoshimura r-77 owners, need help!

I love mine!:thumbsup:

DSCF2351.jpg

UncleSteve has the stainless ones and I was told at the track that mine were just slightly louder than his when we were running close together.

UncleSteve has the stainless ones and I was told at the track that mine were just slightly louder than his when we were running close together.
from what i've read about them is that they are a little quiet overall so i wouldn't mind a little extra punch. at this point i am STRONGLY leaning toward the carbon set up. :whistle:

I prefer the full 4-1 system over the dual exhaust, but I have to say those CF R-77's are pretty beefy looking. I like 'em. If I had to keep 2 pipes on my bike, those would be the ones.

from what i've read about them is that they are a little quiet overall so i wouldn't mind a little extra punch. at this point i am STRONGLY leaning toward the carbon set up. :whistle:

Carbon Fiber looks great, and the best part is you can lay your hand on them after hard riding on a 100 degree day. R77's also have the removeable baffles that make a noticeable difference in how they sound. They're easy to cut a few inches out of for a little deeper sound too.

Carbon on carbon all the way my friend. You're more than welcome to come by the house and look at mine if you want. I've got the 4 into 1 but the can still looks the same.

The CF's have a nice subtle look. I didn't want the pipe to be the first thing you notice. They don't really show dirt/dust and clean up is a snap.

IMG_0679.jpg

Those look great on there. Nice bike 08 Busa Boy. I can't wait for a GenII.

Back