yoshi rs3 high mount passenger peg

Outkasted

Registered
For anyone who has the yoshimura high mount and would like pegs that will fit and look decent. You can use the pegs from a 2000 and up katana. The mounting holes just need to be enlarged slightly. I will post better pics when i get it completely done but you should get the idea from these.

IMG_2239.jpg

IMG_2237.jpg

Did these katana s have dual exhaust and have the exhaust support on both sides or just on the right? Is the support for the exhaust mount the same length from the subframe as the Yosh support? Does the tail opening touch or rub the peg mount? Very interresting. Thank you.

Katana's only had a single exhaust for most years. The support is the same length away from the subframe just not as far back towards the tail (very minor distance). The tail opening does rub the peg slightly but i think that has more to do with how you enlarge the holes. The left side without the exhaust does not rub at all. I have do a little fine tuning to see if i did something different on that side. This was just a quick half hour job to see if it lines up.

Back