Yoshi r-22 exhausts

wichet

Registered
hi all starting to do the summer mods now i noticed that Yoshi have brought out a new bolt on can the R22, has anyone got these, what they like for sound and performance.

thanks all wichet

Sound great, no performance increase. Look dynamite though. And no huge branding on side of can.  
smile.gif
  In my opinion well worth the money for bling factor.

<!--EDIT|flrider
Reason for Edit: None given...|1152062416 -->

Ditto here. They are quite a bit louder than the RS-3s I took off when I got the R-22s, but not objectionably loud. They sound good and look great. Get ahold of VABUSA - he had the best price on them when I got mine several months ago.

Ed

Ditto here.  They are quite a bit louder than the RS-3s I took off when I got the R-22s, but not objectionably loud.  They sound good and look great.  Get ahold of VABUSA - he had the best price on them when I got mine several months ago.

Ed
I thought VABUSA is of the female persuasion.
rock.gif
Typo or mistaken identity?

I put them on my 06 and since then I have a problem with surging. A big problem I should say, bugs the cr*p out of me! I just ordered a PC111USB to see if that will get rid of it. Other than that I love the sound of them. No performance increase that I noticed but I am not a total speed junkie where I would pick it up anyway.:p

I put them on my 06 and since then I have a problem with surging. A big problem I should say, bugs the cr*p out of me! I just ordered a PC111USB to see if that will get rid of it. Other than that I love the sound of them. No performance increase that I noticed but I am not a total speed junkie where I would pick it up anyway.:p
if it's backfiring you should do the marble mod.

I had heard of the surging problem so I installed one of these and all is working great. No surge for backfire. And easy plugin install.

Cobra.jpg

Back