Yosh Tri Oval

Sabor the Tri Oval pipe is a product concieved by Yosh-Japan. Production of the Tri Oval in the US for the Hayabusa has just recently started and is available only as a stainless steel system.

The Tri-Oval offers a 1% increase in the midrange over the current RS3 system.

The RS3 system has not been changed at anytime since it's introduction this June. The same header pipes and collector are used both on the US built Tri Oval or RS3 systems.

The Tri Oval has a differant sound and a bigger price tag.

Titanium Tri Oval race systems are not currently in production. Yosh-USA tends to build stainless steel systems for the bigger market share first before the jigs are sent to the Titanium production line(simple economics).

All this information was collected from Yosh USA.

Sabor, Dont quote me on this but Yosh, in it's third attempt at a Hayabusa exhaust, has geared toward **fit** and performance rather than all-out performance. I have a Micron myself not a Yosh so I do not speak from personal experiences, but I do gather quite a bit of data before I make a purchase and I think you'll find the same info....For fit and most other bikes I like Yosh, they've historically always been better, but Micron is getting the numbers. As far as the tri-oval, it is kinda cool.....
Rob

Back