Yosh RS-3, NEED HELP!?

Cowboy

Registered
hey, i just got the Yoshimura RS-3 Full exhaust system, Its friggin awesome- except for 2 things.....

1) Rear blinkers wont fit back on (replaced with small LED's Instead- No prob, undertail is coming soon...)

And The Big Problem...

2) The bracket holding the exhaust is an inch shorter than the stock one and doesnt have a footpeg......

Is there a new bracket out there?
Should i get one machined?
Or am i fucked?

Thanking everyone in advance,
Mike

if that is a high mount it does not allow you to keep the foot peg. You will have to make one or figure out a way to use your stock bracket.

Your Yosh looks like it mounts up just like the Ti-force Hi mount. Look into getting a bracket for a Ti-force pipe it should work.

here it is.

hayabusa.jpg

that ur bike? if so i gotta check your pegs out when we ride this week sometime? thanks so much

Na not mine I got it off the Ti-force site. I did see the pipe and bracket up close and if anything off the shelf will work Im sure this is it. Your other option is to turn your s-bend and try to lower the pipe and use your stock peg assy. Not a problem we'll figure it out.

<span style='color:blue'></span>Cowboy looks and sounds like you have a "high mount" RS-3 pipe which means you can't use your right side rear turn signal or passenger peg. Thats the way they make them for more cornering, groung clearance. Yoshimura makes a pipe that has less ground clearance,and you can order the tailpipe to "change" your pipe. You need to order part# R146RT-stainless, or #R147RT-titanium. This is the pipe that mounts between the carbon can and the 4into1 header. Replace the new midpipe with the one you have. Good luck.

I have the same system on my bike and I turned the S bend and made a new bracket to fit under the foot peg bracket. I trimmed off the old mount from the foot peg for clearance. It looks factory and I kept my stock turn signals.

Back