Yosh full system installed

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Aug. 18 2007,21:53) My GF snapped about 300 pictures, I think 58 would be enough ...
I took a short ride yesterday and it feels much lighter, no real power testing yet, city traffic not a good place for it.

and you right I should quit smoking.
beerchug.gif

Weight for me was the first (obviously) noticable thing, too.  Almost took her off the kickstand and over too far to the other side.
SHOCKED.gif
  I don't know if I felt the power as much.  She was a brute to begin with, but 8 horses more is what she showed up with on the Dyno.
cool.gif

Nice job- again!
super.gif

I rode 150 Miles today, mountain twisties and couple high speed stretches...

I could never imagine that weight difference can be that noticeable. almost unbelievable how different bike feels.

I would say that power increase was significant too. I loaded Yosh map from another member here and power delivery is much smother and predictable.

I`m very happy with results and recommend full system to everyone.

(Vic_E55_2001 @ Aug. 19 2007,20:17) I rode 150 Miles today, mountain twisties and couple high speed stretches...

I could never imagine that weight difference can be that noticeable. almost unbelievable how different bike feels.

I would say that power increase was significant too. I loaded Yosh map from another member here and power delivery is much smother and predictable.

I`m very happy with results and recommend full system to everyone.
+1+1
bowdown.gif
muscle.gif

(Cloud9 @ Aug. 20 2007,15:34) Nice job Vic...
biggrin.gif
I can't beleive you were able to restore that muffler from where it was at...
and now it sounds like your turbo... well... almost...
smile.gif

It was fun fixing it. I`ll put different can soon, very soon.

Back