Yeah, I know them all.

"Ever topped it out?"....

Or

"I had a buddy with a 70's Suzuki that would do 240mph, but his was modified"

Along those lines GM, my boss walked up to me the other day, right after I picked up the 08, looks at me and she says "Do you have life insurance?  I want your family to be taken care of."

Yup you should have a job that part of your duties is report directly to your commanding officer on all motorcycle "incedents" and training for the entire island of OAHU Hi. Then sit there and listen to him complain about the motorcycle that parks in front of him every morning and how he can't wait to have a talk to the owner, then him asking you if you yourself ever ridding a motorcycle? only for you to reply with "that loud crotch rocket is mine and the only reason I got this job is because I'm the only licensed rider on the command and also a rider/coach that helps in the formal training on the base ERC and soon newly Sportbikes course"...lol...
guns.gif
guns.gif
cool.gif

guns.gif

You guys ever get people who can't pronounce "Hayabusa?"

I've heard Huhbusa, Hayablusa, Hubeesa, Holblusa, and a bunch of other language mangling pronunciations I can't even remember.

Obviously the pronunciation is meant for people NOT on the bike. I found this in my dictionary

Hayabusa
Pronunciation: Hey! A Busa!
Function: Go really fast and look awesome doing it
Inflected Form(s): plural Hayabunchofbusas
Etymology: short for golly gee willickers that's fast
Date: 1999

Guy I talked to told me he had a 250 rebel and just Loved it and hated to
sell it etc, etc. Told him I just bought a bike, he says 'whatdayaget' and
I told him I bought a busa. He says so you bought a busa.
I'm thinking yeah you must really know what it's like to
roll the throttle in 6th gear and just basically jump to 150. Haven't had
mine a week and hit 160 on the I-55 and I-12 and I-10 but I'm looking forward to stretching out 3rd or fourth or 5th and run it a little faster.
The point really is, cruisers are for brain dead idiots and those
types will never understand what it's like to attempt to harness the
power of a hayabusa. I gotta work on riding mine more.
1979 GS750E could run wide open in every gear in the year 1979.
I have to work my way up to wide open on this machine, that's why
I like it............but I regress..............

my favorite is "my buddy's bike can kick that things ass"

always a friends bike...

Yep. his friends brothers cousins girlfriends father has a bike (or car) in the garage that would absolutely SMOKE you.

Too bad it's not running right now...

or:

Too bad he lives in (insert far away state here)

losers.

Or the best I ever heard...I was at the Harley engineworks in Minomemewawa Wi. (or something like that) basically NOT Milwaukee..anyway whilst I was doing the job I was sent there to do I was talking to a couple of the guys that work there. The topic of bikes comes up (go figure) and they ask and I tell them a Hayabusa, oh, they ask again so I splain it to them in real simple engles. Then I get it, You dont think that thing will outrun a V-rod do you?? Cause them V-rods are reeeeaaalll fast. My answer was, morning, noon, and night, all day long 365 days outta the year, and twice on Sundays.

Or the best I ever heard...I was at the Harley engineworks in Minomemewawa Wi. (or something like that) basically NOT Milwaukee..anyway whilst I was doing the job I was sent there to do I was talking to a couple of the guys that work there. The topic of bikes comes up (go figure) and they ask and I tell them a Hayabusa, oh, they ask again so I splain it to them in real simple engles. Then I get it, You dont think that thing will outrun a V-rod do you?? Cause them V-rods are reeeeaaalll fast. My answer was, morning, noon, and night, all day long 365 days outta the year, and twice on Sundays.

They're clueless...

:rofl::lol::rofl:

But most of you guys don't have to sit down and explain to your boss (for me my commanding officer) of why you decided on a hayabusa. The rationale of any other bike is safer than a busa is still mind boggling, which is my bosses stand point. The busa is the militaries number one death machine as far as motorcycles go and a harley would have been a better choice in his opinion.

how about "promise me one thing, ull be careful?"
nah *****...im dirty dirty with guns and drugs and im gonna b wreskless and shoot up a old person home...thats what we motorcylcle enthusiasts do after breakfast....thats just warming up..."organ donors" hear that constantly...my pops has a custom chopper he built himself...hes constantly callin it "japscrap" or...man im embarrased to ride with u...

PS ima catch him ridin it one day and post a pic on here...then we can rip him up and ill show him posts...no mercy...haha

ugh, this is a pet peeve of mine. i HATE the term "crotch rocket"...

+1

I think there are a lot of negative streotypes of sportbike rider and most are perpetuated by the few idiots that do wheelies down the highway or ride in flip flops that spoil it for the rest of us.

Set a good example and eventually things will change.

Back