XMRA

ill probably show up to one of your events eventually as i love to race. i also find it impossible to hide my opinions,why would heads up racers show when theres no class...we should in your(xmra) opinion all get together and say,'we should all go to this guys event on the hopes that enough of us will show so they will humor us and add a class' and from your comments it looks like your just an ass so i dont see that happening soon. maybe dont be so negative about trying to promote your races and more racers will show. just a suggestion.

ill probably show up to one of your events eventually as i love to race. i also find it impossible to hide my opinions,why would heads up racers show when theres no class...we should in your(xmra) opinion all get together and say,'we should all go to this guys event on the hopes that enough of us will show so they will humor us and add a class' and from your comments it looks like your just an ass so i dont see that happening soon. maybe dont be so negative about trying to promote your races and more racers will show. just a suggestion.

Mr. Faria & ALL

I met with Mr. Charlie Neilson at the NHRA Pacific Division HQ this morning and delivered the substrate rules for review & approval. Categories to include:

SUPERSTREET* (SM) (Revision) - ALL MOTOR, No Power Adders w/ 60" w/b
XTREME SUPERSTREET** (SM) - Revision of initial SUPERSTREET approved Rule

* Our 60" version similiar to most other associations. Heads-up (As quick as 8.90)
** Our up to 68", turbo / nitrous expanded version of SUPERSTREET. Heads-up (As quick as 7.90)

Once approved, these rules will be in effect for the 22 AUG 2004 event at the California Speedway. If there are sixteen (16) machines inclusive; Eight ( 8 ) meeting 60" like rules and eight ( 8 ) meeting the 68", "power-adder rules. THE RULES CAN & WILL BE PLACED INTO EFFECT. Otherwise, the current SUPERSTREET Rule will be in effect.

Your chance to..........."Bring it down & Bring it on!" (SM)

Suggestion...........Understand slander and tort laws Mr. Joe Faria.

First of all, Yes, it is our right to choose, write and put into effect categories that serve the many and not the few. You purposely answered this thread to spread your unfounded and negative comments because you did not like the answer given on another site.........Suzuki-Busa.org.

It is fact and not negativity within what we offer. If we offered our version of "your" class (which in fact was offered and ran on 13 DEC, 2003) and only you attended or any other single participant attended, it would be removed and something other would replace the class. Racing categories and racing programs cease to function for only a handful of participants.

Have A Great Day!

<!--EDIT|XMRA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090275458 -->

at least your an entertaining ass.

my comments about your negativity were from this thread.i read this after the one on .org. that one just confused me,this one made me laugh.

good luck on getting 8 60" bikes and 8 long bikes,i hope you get them.i dont think ill make the trip in hopes that youll get enough bikes to have a catagory for me cause if you dont get the bikes,im stuck bracket racing. but if it works for ya im sure youll post about it and ill make the next race if possible.

to your suggestion of understanding slander and tort laws.HA!! if you see a silver gmc pickup with a silver 02 busa in the back of it at one of your races with portagee racing stickers,come talk to me about your pending lawsuit,or better yet,just send a pm and ill give ya my address so you can give it to your lawyer just before he laughs at ya and tells ya my opinion was right about you.:laugh:

at least your an entertaining ass.

my comments about your negativity were from this thread.i read this after the one on .org. that one just confused me,this one made me laugh.

good luck on getting 8 60" bikes and 8 long bikes,i hope you get them.i dont think ill make the trip in hopes that youll get enough bikes to have a catagory for me cause if you dont get the bikes,im stuck bracket racing. but if it works for ya im sure youll post about it and ill make the next race if possible.

to your suggestion of understanding slander and tort laws.HA!! if you see a silver gmc pickup with a silver 02 busa in the back of it at one of your races with portagee racing stickers,come talk to me about your pending lawsuit,or better yet,just send a pm and ill give ya my address so you can give it to your lawyer just before he laughs at ya and tells ya my opinion was right about you.:laugh:

Entertaining I can be. lol

Well, if eight show it will be on. Otherwise, we will run SUPERSTREET (E/T) and  XTREME SUPERSTREET for the 8 of the 12 machines from April 3rd that ran nitrous and/or turbo that were present and the others that have contacted us about rule requirements that will be showing-up to race on the 22nd.

If you show and there is not enough for you to run heads-up. Then you can join RED in SUPERSTREET E/T. If you can run with racers in XTREME SUPERSTREET, the others will welcome you with a warm Socal welcome. Your participation your choice, although written XMRA Rules will be the final determining factor in classification.

I will look for your silver GMC p/u and Busa if you show. I am looking forward to meeting the entertainer on the other end. Your reaction to the slander & tort was an overreaction on your behalf don't you think. LMAO! You too, are funny. But a thought was exchanged and warning given.

Although, if you would like to air your negative, yet untrue  statements. Send me a PM or call me. Otherwise, RED does enough for everyone. Yes, I am aware that you know each other. Enough said.

You'll still be welcomed if you attend. If you pass, I wish you the absolute best in your racing!

God Bless!

<!--EDIT|XMRA
Reason for Edit: None given...|1090283425 -->

your not too far from me so ill try and make it. just curious,what kind of times were the nitrous/turbo bikes in your xtreme superstreet class running?

yes,i too can be a funny ass at times,but you will never wonder what im thinking or how i feel. it looks to me that i might have jumped in the middle of something between you and red.yes i know red and like him,he is a nonstop promoter of racing and a fun guy to hang with at the track.you might get more racers if you post at nmraonline.com but there might be some kind of a past with someone there also.ill pass the word to our local racers and maybe see ya soon. come say hi or poke me in eye or whatever when ya see me.

your not too far from me so ill try and make it. just curious,what kind of times were the nitrous/turbo bikes in your xtreme superstreet class running?

yes,i too can be a funny ass at times,but you will never wonder what im thinking or how i feel. it looks to me that i might have jumped in the middle of something between you and red.yes i know red and like him,he is a nonstop promoter of racing and a fun guy to hang with at the track.you might get more racers if you post at nmraonline.com but there might be some kind of a past with someone there also.ill pass the word to our local racers and maybe see ya soon. come say hi or poke me in eye or whatever when ya see me.
Cool. I'll be looking for you. I will be floating between the gate and Registration. As for the nitrous/turbo rides, the weather was balmy with an approaching storm. We got 1.5 hours into the racing before the rains came; It poured! Best pass with a tough hook, worsening conditions, was a 10.157 @ 138.87. The track conditions will be better with the much warmer weather on the 22nd.

Trust me, I know. I can smile at you and you will still wonder what is going on. That is a whole story in itself. Yes he does promote alot. As well as I do. Our program is in the process of being endorsed by the City. They have stepped-up, atleast one Department Head and saw the intrinsic value. I have spoke to both Bill & Dee Dee. I like them but I don't know about how they really feel. There are so many bikes and not enough dates to race. God knows how often that fills my ears. Thanks for the good word. If I see you on the 22nd I'll have a refreshment for ya. No worries..........I'll make sure you have one good eye left! LMAO!

Ciao!

Ladies & Gentlemen!

The XMRA, in alliance with SPORTBIKES.NET has launched the "Official" site for the latest news, information, pictures,
condensed participant rules and motorcycle forum chat related to the Xtreme Machine Riders' Alliance. Participation
within the XMRA site and SPORTBIKES.NET are FREE. Check our "Official" site at:

http://www.xmra.com

Everyone is welcome to join the XMRA and SPORTBIKES.NET. Registration is free and requires just minutes of your valued
time. Riders and spectators alike, it does not matter whether you are into AMERICAN TWINS, IMPORT CRUISERS, SPORTBIKES, SPORT-TOURERS or CUSTOMS. Whether your ride be for the strip or show & shine! This is your site to enjoy being an enthusiast and keep up-to-date with the XMRA and what we have to offer.

Thank You & God Bless,

See You There!

Ladies & Gentlemen!

We are drawing near to the launch of the XMRA, the "Xtreme Machine Riders' Alliance" debut at the California Speedway.
The XMRA will be debuting 2 NEW "heads up", in-your-face racing categories, Superstreet & Xtreme Superstreet to round
out the total compliment of 9 approved by the NHRA. That's correct, 2 "heads up" racing categories for the first-to-the-finish-line competitor! The XMRA is a "motorcycle only" program dedicated to the drag racing, custom and xtreme riding, 2 wheel asphalt machine enthusiast.

We will be issuing permanent participant numbers, accomodating Competition Licensed racers with a number solution that nearly all racers have endorsed, the acceptance and activation of the 9000 number series permitted for XMRA use. We'll even provide the red 9's and X's for your Competition Number conversion. You might even be competing in a Formula 1 style, 2004 CHAMPIONSHIP POINTS SERIES. Hey racer, we have your number!

Drag racing categories for the JOHN BURR CYCLES, "SUMMER NIGHTS SHOOTOUT NATIONALS" are:

TROPHY
CRUISER ET  (CS ET)
STREET ET  (ST ET)
PRO ET  (PRO ET)
SUPER GAS  (SG)
SUPER COMP  (SC)
SUPERSTREET  (SST)
XTREME SUPERSTREET  (XST)
TOP GAS  (TG)

For the racer that likes to WIN! The "MOTUL 2 WHEEL XTREME MACHINE CHALLENGE" is available for you. If you, the racer has MOTUL stickers on the sides of your ride, can "WIN" with MOTUL in the machine and "PROVE" it! You will be leaving
with MOTUL product for your ride. Can you prove you have what it takes to........"Bring it down & Bring it on!"

X103.9 FM will be providing radio ads and a LIVE radio personality remote on the 22nd. We've heard it may be the great JD. So come on out and see the races and have your chances at winning some cool X103.9 swag!

Gates Open @ 11AM
2 Wheel Action @ 1PM!
Event Ends @ 9PM

GAMEWORKS will be hosting the XMRA, AFTER EVENT RACE PARTY at the ONTARIO MILLS MALL from 9:30PM to 11PM! GAMEWORKS will be setting aside the upstairs banquet room for you........The attending XMRA racer, spectator, staffer, supporter.

Children 12 & under are FREE!
Specatator $10
Crew Member $10.00

Racer Gate $40.00

Racer Cash Bash Fees (Must pay @ Registration):
STREET ET  $20.00
CRUISER ET  $20.00
PRO ET  $20.00

SUPER GAS  $40.00
SUPERSTREET  $40.00
XTREME SUPERSTREET  $40.00

SUPER COMP  $60.00
TOP GAS  $60.00

The CASH BASH racing fees are required for racers competing in the above "pay-out" racing categories. These categories
are for the racer that would like to leave with a little more than a trophy and one's pride! We know the CASH BASH
racers are out there. Forget the streets......."Take it to the track!"

We are pleased to announce a great addition to the JOHN BURR CYCLES, "SUMMER NIGHTS SHOOTOUT NATIONALS". L & L Motorsports will be with their mobile DYNOJET DYNO for the "L & L MOTORSPORTS DYNOJET SHOOTOUT". I dare you all. Let's see who really has the ponies beneath their seat! Besides the dyno shootout, race fuel will be available from L & L for the consumption in your xtreme machine rides.

If drag racing or running your American, Import or Custom ride on the dyno is not for you. Your tastes are more show & shine. "The 2 Wheel Xtreme Machine Shootout & Custom Show" has 13 judged categories of "motorcycle only" custom show machines. Just check and see what we have!

KING PIN CUSTOM CYCLES ULTIMATE RIDE
BEST IN SHOW
BEST AMERICAN THUNDER
BEST SPORTBIKE
BEST METRIC CRUISER
BEST HYBRID/CONCEPT
CLUB PARTICIPATION (M/C CLUB with most show entries)
BEST EFFECT
BEST MINI MOTO
BEST MODIFIED
BEST PAINT
AWESOME ORPHAN
DAILY RIDER

Custom Entry $20.00

Food, drink and merchandising by AMERICROWN. LIVE request and play DJ will be spinning tunes from Rock to Rap and genres
around and in between throughout the event. We will be adding a suggestion box at our race central. We want to know what you might want to see, hear or experience with the XMRA!

We thank those racers, custom owners and spectators that support the XMRA. The JOHN BURR CYCLES "SUMMER NIGHTS SHOOTOUT NATIONALS" is in dedication to the California Speedway for bringing "motorcycle only" programs, night time drag racing back to Fontana and the participants that make it all possible.

For more detailed information, please go to:
http://www.xmra.com
XMRA.COM is Powered By SPORTBIKES.NET

See Ya There!

XMRA STAFF

Xtreme Machine Riders' Alliance
P.O. BOX  5
Bloomington,  CA    92316-0005
(909) 213-2197

Racers & Spectators!

We are into the final 72-hours before the launch of the XMRA, "Xtreme Machine Riders' Alliance" at the California Speedway. Gates will open @ 11 AM with the drag racing and custom show to roll @ 1PM! The event ends @ 9 PM with the GAMEWORKS After Event Race Party to be held from 9:30 PM to 11PM at the ONTARIO MILLS MALL.

We will have the MOTUL, 2 WHEEL XTREME MACHINE CHALLENGE, the L&L MOTORSPORTS DYNOJET SHOOTOUT & the KING PIN CUSTOM CYCLES, 2 WHEEL XTREME MACHINE CUSTOM SHOW. A little something for all spectators, racers, riders, show & shine owners to xperience while at the JOHN BURR CYCLES, SUMMER NIGHTS SHOOTOUT NATIONALS!

Have you heard the radio commercial on X103.9? No worries, just click on the link below and listen to the 60 second or so spot. Simple click on http://www.sportbikes.net/images/XMRA-SBN.MP3

The "Offical" XMRA information and chat board web site may be found at: http://www.xmra.com . The XMRA is Powered on the web by SPORTBIKES.NET!

Do you have what it takes to......"Bring it down & Bring it on!"

See You There!

Back