XenonKing.com

raydog

Enjoying 1 road at a time
Donating Member
Registered
After reading the group buy section for XenonKing, I just called them and learned that there is a "1st of year" blowout sale for the HID system. The group buy for the Mccullouch 5000 or 6000 systems is $230 with free shipping. The blowout sale price is $179.99 with free shipping!!! Just go to the web site XenonKing.com and you can order it there. If you ever ride at night, it's a no brainer. Raydog

The guy told me that it's for the complete kit....I hope that means the whole enchilada!

Sweet deal! Good looking out Raydog...
beerchug.gif

Oh wait..that is for only one bulb. That would be a great price for a Hi/Low kit.

The Group Buy Price is $230 for both High and Low beam kits.

So, on the site the bi-xenon kit is $279.99...meaning our group buy opportunity @ $230 is a bi-xenon killer deal...right? (and does that mean a powerful low beam and a MONSTER hi-beam?)     Raydog

(Sorry about the edit.... wrong button. Professor)

So, on the site the bi-xenon kit is $279.99...meaning our group buy opportunity @ $230 is a bi-xenon killer deal...right? (and does that mean a powerful low beam and a MONSTER hi-beam?)     Raydog
The Bi-Xenon kit is for single bulb applications. ie H4 Bulb used in a Harley etc... replaces bulbs that have two filaments in one glass bulb.

179 is the price that's been on there for several months now for the single beam kit, so that must be for 2.

Sure... have a blow out sale shortly after I purchase such items. It never fails, about 3 months from any purchase for a mod... there is either a blow out sale or a group buy deal... getting off the soap box now...

Sure... have a blow out sale shortly after I purchase such items.  It never fails, about 3 months from any purchase for a mod... there is either a blow out sale or a group buy deal...  getting off the soap box now...
post up the next time you do a mod so I can look for a deal

OK, may I know this...will $230 get me both low and hi beam HID? (the $230 group buy is still in force per my phone call to them, I just don't know if that gets us both beams!) Raydog

Is the 08 the same as 07 Busa?
The K8 Hayabusa low-beam takes H7-based HID bulb; the high-beam takes a H9-based HID bulb.

Now, I want to be sure I reading this right, and am not misunderstanding anything.

Are we referring to two (2) McCullouch 4300K HID Conversion kits.... for $230.00?!

Kits like these.... that I installed in my FJR in 2005?

FedExLo-Beam_kit.jpg

LoBeamHarness.jpg

This is the McCullough H7-based 4300K HID bulb, with the necessary modifications to fit in the Hayabusa low-beam housing:

washergasket2.jpg

And they fit into the Hayabusa low-beam housing like this:

K8_low-beam.jpg

And look like this after the dust boot is re-installed?

K8_low-beam_boot.jpg

Do I have all this correct?

Two kits.... and you guys are seriously paying $230.00?!!!

eek2.gif

Oooookay, then.....
dunno.gif

Back