xbox user IDs?

BusaCruise

speachless
Donating Member
Registered
well..after discovering that BR will likely never come to the xbox line up...I took the plunge on an elite back in late Nov08. I haven't played "too much" yet and am still getting used to this dang controller thing (I'm a mouse/keyboard guy to the core).

.....since here in FL, the rainy season will be starting and the heat index will be rising, it really kills the riding season for me. Hence, I will be spending a little more time on the console...awaiting cooler weather.
If you are up for the occasional meet up..I have couple of decent MP games...Burnout Paradise being my current favorite right now.

Well , look me up and let's do some damage!
My user ID is the same as my screen name here (but in all caps (if that matters)). You can see the rest of what titles I have after I add you.

:beerchug:

I play alot of COD WAW and my screen name is (GEN1)GMbusa. It's funny that alot of the people online there have no idea what a Hayabusa is, much less care. They're much more worried about upping their player level.

You should hear the feedback I get where I mention after a loss that "Its just a game".:rofl:

I play alot of COD WAW and my screen name is (GEN1)GMbusa. It's funny that alot of the people online there have no idea what a Hayabusa is, much less care. They're much more worried about upping their player level.

You should hear the feedback I get where I mention after a loss that "Its just a game".:rofl:

I play the mess out of COD WAW what your rank???? have you played the new maps

I haven't played any of the games listed so far, but if you play any halo 3 look me up. GOLDEN MONKEY87. Halo 3 is what I play the most, but I'm tryin to find some spare money lyin around somewhere to get some others. I'm a FPS kinda guy, so that's mostly what I play online.

only play halo 3 dont play much anything esle online so if anyone wants to play my gamertag is gsxrtim

I play mostly COD W@W online... few other sometimes but most of it is spent on W@W.

Bought an Elite Xbox last year. Played Halo 3, Saints Row I & II and that's pretty much it... collects dust most of the time.

Back