WTH??? Obama Aunt here illegally for 4 years???

O great! Is that what immigration was wondering around my neighborhood for :sulk:

this election is so easy, most of the time its hard to decide,, you just have to know what this country was founded\started on... there is only one that i have even heard talk on the basic principles that our fore fathers had in mined.. and is proud to be an american.(his whole life)

and does any one know were obams is getting all this money for tv ads that are 24hrs on dishnet and the 30min segments on 5 different major tv stations at prime time.. hum if he didnt have an agenda he would be rich... if i could of just had 1% of that money i wouldn't have to work and just ride my busa all day..

I am not here illegally. I was born here to parents that were born here to parents that were born here to parents that were born here . . . need I go on.? Besides, my ancestors were native americans . . Cherokee tribe. Even if they weren't, I am not here illegally!

Like I said we are all here illegally. Who has the right to tell somebody to leave a place they don't rightfully belong themselves. I you want them to leave then you need to leave to and I'll leave it at that.

LMAO...okay, you win, I'm here illegally...good Lord!
Yea you just gotta love it... maybe he should pack his Idealist bags and head for what the ocean? after all, we were some sort of aquatic life before we evolved into air breathing mammals of some kind and took the lands from the Mammoths or what ever you might consider the "original" inhabitants...

You an the fat guy should get a room Haya... make quite a couple..

Yea you just gotta love it... maybe he should pack his Idealist bags and head for what the ocean? after all, we were some sort of aquatic life before we evolved into air breathing mammals of some kind and took the lands from the Mammoths or what ever you might consider the "original" inhabitants...

You an the fat guy should get a room Haya... make quite a couple..

you mean the fat bastrd:laugh:

Back