WTF, I think this guy is more than a bit off!

Page 3

I hate when people do that but does that mean we should ban those people from writing a post. I guy has a few good points but he is far to extreme.

I wouldn't post anything on his little rant. There is no way that you are going to win an argument against him. Whatever you post he'll turn around and come up with some half-brained argument that twists your meaning around into him putting you down.

That guy is a straight dumbazz! I have a 08 with a little over 6 thounsand miles on it. When I bought it it only had 3. I can honestly say I've only gone 100mph once and that's when I went to Bigrod330's to get my air ride installed. I bought it for it's rep of being the fastest one out there, but having already been in a seriously bad accident I knew that I was never going to push it.

sounds odd hayabusa having a higher crash rate than 600s? ummm... I've seen motorcycle crashes and very few if any were hayabusa's or any supersport/hyperbike, I mean for the most part it would be the smaller bikes involed incrashed becaused there used for stuning more than bigger bikes.

As far as banning shouldnt dum@$$ people be baned from talking to others???

A typical "Harley Cult" rider. He just hates anything that can outrun his own bike. I bet he even has tassels on his handlebars. :whistle:

It's all about the person riding the bike. A Harley can be just as deadly to the rider and others that they hit. There are plenty of Harley's that can exceed 100 MPH. They just need to go back and pick up the parts that fell off afterward.

I always love it when someone goes right to "the Harley guys" and it only shows your ignorance. These are the same people who want to take your guns, your freedom of speech and freedom of assembly. In short anything that they don't like or agree with! Skate boarders, bike riders, joggers, charcoal grills and the internal combustion engine. When given the chance they will legislate us to death under the guise of 'protecting' us from ourselves or the environment.

As a MSF RiderCoach I think those reports on the stats are not represented correctly or misrepresented in total .One of the most important facts and a good portion of the accidents involve untrainned and unlicensed riders.Most single motorcycle accidents involve alcohol.I don't think I have to say that its not sportsbike because we all know it isn't.If some of those aholes chimming in on this artcle would take a MSF course there would be a lot less fatalities in our sport.

Last edited:
sounds odd hayabusa having a higher crash rate than 600s? ummm... I've seen motorcycle crashes and very few if any were hayabusa's or any supersport/hyperbike, I mean for the most part it would be the smaller bikes involed incrashed becaused there used for stuning more than bigger bikes.

As far as banning shouldnt dum@$$ people be baned from talking to others???

Thats because on average more expirenced riders ride BUSA'S and less expirenced buy 600's as thier first bikes.

Seems like I prolly should have piled up about a Airbus full of innocent pedestrian carnage by now, per stats.

laws are written to protect stupid people. the road SHOULD be a dangerous place, maybe then people will quit sending damn text messages on the freeway.

laws are written to protect stupid people. the road SHOULD be a dangerous place, maybe then people will quit sending damn text messages on the freeway.

The road (& the world) is a dangerous place, peeps are dumb enough to think that it isn't, that they are due guaranteed absolute protection, and have no self accountability :banghead: "don't stick hand in mower blades....."

Last edited:
Back