Wtb new grips n levers-suggestions?

BigDiesel

Registered
I want to get sum new Billet grips for the Busa with the Kanji or the name etched in, mebbe with sum spiked ends on'em... are these bad for daily driving? I put 2-300 miles a week on my bike-cant deal with crappy grips, but I do wanna dress it up a bit.

also, I'm thinkn bout sum billet levers, mebbe STMachine or Roaring Toyz or Altered Chrome? want sum really nasty-looking Badazz levers, if they still function well? Otherwise those Pazzo shorties look good...

lastly, thinkn bout the Cycle Cat tripleclamp to lower front- just want 1" down...are these worth the $$?

I want to get sum new Billet grips for the Busa with the Kanji or the name etched in, mebbe with sum spiked ends on'em... are these bad for daily driving? I put 2-300 miles a week on my bike-cant deal with crappy grips, but I do wanna dress it up a bit.

also, I'm thinkn bout sum billet levers, mebbe STMachine or Roaring Toyz or Altered Chrome? want sum really nasty-looking Badazz levers, if they still function well? Otherwise those Pazzo shorties look good...

lastly, thinkn bout the Cycle Cat tripleclamp to lower front- just want 1" down...are these worth the $$?
spiked ends? You're kidding right?

hogger...

I really like these!!!

no making fun of me pleez, just advice if u have it...

T.I.A.

BlkDiamond450.jpg

Big D... Roaring Toyz stuff is SWEET! I dig the 3D superman stuff they have!
cool.gif

When I first got my Busa I had planned on going with a full chromed spike theme... bar ends, axels, frame sliders, fairing collar, etc. But after reading some of the thoughts on the org about possiblly impaling yourself, which was something I hadn't thought about. So I decided not to do it. God knows... I could do without being impaled!

anybody here using billet grips? im really curious how they hold up for daily driving...dont want to give myself C.Tunnel syndrome, but I want sum mean-azz lookin grips.

nobody here uses any chrome or billet stuff?
rock.gif

I used Billet grips on a few of my cruisers and didnt have many issues. More vibration than rubber grips, and if you dont wear gloves the acids/ oils from your skin may dull the finish. They look great, and the only bad thing I can say about them is the price at what some of the grips can go for.

Cycle-cat triple tree is awesome! Love mine, always a conversation piece where ever I go..........

May I interest you in one of our 3D Kanji Adjustable Triple Clamp designs available in July...

It's the complete assembly, not just another top peice that bolts on to the OEM clamp. And... It is lighter and more rigid than the OEM design. No deflection or flex when cornering at high speed. CAD Model Shown below...

kanji_hayabusa_triple_clamp_001.jpg

pics of finished piece and i'm sure you'll have lots of takers

I've thought about picking up a set of Kuryakin Iso grips. I had a set on an old HD a while back and they were pretty comfy.

those black diamond grips would be badass if the holes had a gel material in there. But if i was gonna get any those would be the ones for me too.

What happened to his question bout levers......come on everyone post pics of their levers

New Prototyped - Sprocket Gears

Lamer or Gamer? The ball end mill sweeps feel pretty good in hand and the knurling give them a good tactil feel.
3D Billet Grips - sprockets 1.jpg

Try eBay. Hit and miss there, but sometimes there are some great looking grips and levers there.

P.

I bought Apachee Billet grips off Ebay for around $85. Easy instal, nice finish and You just need to wear gloves while riding long distances.

I've had STMachine, Roaring Toyz & CSC products on the bike

Look very cool, non adj.
I do have some Billet grips on the way
very custom, haven't seen them anywhere before
so I'll post up, when I get em on

for levers:
Pazzo are very nice & adj!!
they don't fit aftermarket M/C tho
so unless ur stayin stock
don't get em

personal experience over last 30yrs with Harleys is the billet stuff looks cool but is not functional for daily riding...

Back