Would you put this on your BUSA ?

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
I got a Used Dunlop Rear Take Off from E-bay. Any Good ???

downsized_0429002137a.jpg

downsized_0429002139.jpg

got yourself one tore up track tire. tire swing, maybe. but not on my bike. good burnout tire! put it on and roast it for fun.:laugh:

maybe that fella rode in the wind i was fightin last 2 days. wear it 1 side at a time.

Last edited:
That's a Dunlop Ntec 211, awsome tire! There is not a street tire available that will compete with that tire, even if it is chewed up on the sides. I have run many on the streets after they have been spanked on the track. Good tire, romp the arse off that thing until the cords show in the middle.

Just be easy on it in the rain. It's a full on race tire with very little silica (The rubber additive that gives stick when wet)

The 211 has a very stiff carcass which is great for road feel but heats up a bit slower. If it's 100 degrees outside that tire will give you unbelievable stick! :beerchug: Optimum temp is 170 degrees which is pretty much unreachable on the streets even on a 100 degree day. It likes low airpressure!

Hopefully, it's a hard compound? If it's soft, it won't last very long!

Last edited:
You're kidding ,right?

My sediments exactly.... just goes to show people will buy ANYTHING off Ebay.

Tufbusa, for a full on track tire, that is very grooved unless it is a rain tire which it doesn't look to be. That thing is wore out, I wouldn't mount it or even let it stay in the garage.

Last edited:
Back