Would you go?

StrtRac3r

Registered
So a friends wife is going to divorce him, he is in denial but from the story he tells it's for sure. She doesn't know he told my gf and I. So she invited us before this situation to go to a time share they have with them at the end of the month. The texted To make sure we still wanna go (still not knowing we know what's up) would you still go?

If we don't go I feel she will know he told us and make his situation worse. But if we do I don't want the akward drama.....

absolutely not there would be no way to stay out of the drama and tension. Doesn't sound like a nice vacation to me

So wait, the guy is your friend and you know his wife / soon to be ex through him? If that's the case I would file this under "seriously asking for drama" ???

Just my .02 but if one of my friends was in that mess there is NO way I would go. :beerchug:

Good friends are hard to come by..

Oh, I could so go and enjoy my GF , yes, yes, make sure you have transportation :laugh:

I'd say the friendship is 60% husband, 40% wife. I think if they are still willing to go together that's a halfway good sign. Idk, I should have made this a poll lol.

If it makes any difference timeshare is in Tahoe/Reno area ???

Like you said if you don't go maybe she will think somethings up. But will you feel comfortable if you do go knowing the situation.

I think I have figured this out. I think I'll go, here is why;

A. It's free
B. We do only know his side of the story, so she may have good reason
C. If it hits the fan I can post pics :rulez:

But good advice, I will take my own car along.

Is your not going gonna make any difference. Don't get involved in someone else issues, the third party always loses.

Who knows.

Women are known to change their mind; could be a nice vacation might cause her to stare into the abyss and blink.

This past week, my wife pretty much averted the same with some friends of ours. She had a long hard talk with the wife (they have 3 kids) and said some things that caused her to take pause. Maybe they'll get lucky and stop long enough to see what they are trashing (they have 3 charming little girls) and try to work it out.

At the same time, if she's planning on dropping the bomb while you are down there to somehow draw you into the drama, then heck no.

If they are divorcing, let them handle it. If BillyBob is in denial, he will soon get a taste of reality. Take your girl somewhere that you can be at ease. If BillyBob`s soon to be ex-wife thinks, knows, or will get wind that he told you, SFW!!!

For you to be invited to the TS means that you are friends. If she asks you if you know, are you going to lie to a friend?

Let them go and do their thing. You keep out of it.

This kinda thing can go so many POSITIVE ways for you.........:thumbsup:

On the other hand bring your own car.............40 years of LIFE Experiance Talkin Here.

:laugh:

Back