Would you do this in the rain~?~

outlawbusa

1 wheel up aero testing
Donating Member
Registered
We had all intentions on going for a ride today on the Busa, and due to others having things to do my wife and I was going for a ride by ourselves just to carve a few corners and get out for a few...

we woke up to it pouring down rain and 20 degrees cooler than it was supposed to be so............we took the Jeep out~!~

We went up to a swampy road we know that goes across the mountain, but it was gated off due to kids feeling destructive.

After talking with one of the locals, we located another road that went into a maze of dirt hunting roads. Usually the more lost you get in a Jeep, the more fun you have, but just like the energizer bunny we kept going, and going, and going

After about 15 miles of dirt we came to this ledge with a wonderful view, and drop off

We drove until we ran into 3 "good ol boys" and asked them if we are on the right track to pavement again before seeing a state line...on a bike it's fun to cross a few state lines...in a Jeep it probably means your more lost than you want to be~!~

He said 4 miles to pavement...after about 6-7 more miles we hit hard top again.

100_0257.jpg

100_0259.jpg

100_0258.jpg

100_0260.jpg

100_0261.jpg

100_0262.jpg

100_0263.jpg

100_0264.jpg

100_0265.jpg

100_0266.jpg

you know that 4x4 addiction is as bad as any busa problem :) really pretty country you have there.. :thumbsup:

hey btw... were did you get the camo gear? stuff is awesome... :whistle:

camo.jpg

Jeep Jeep

I miss my jeep. I used to get lost in the hills on the AR/OK border all the time. Never knew who or what you'd come across out there. Glad you had fun.

Back