Would this irritate you?

We have the same retards where I work. They think they can do whatever they want, and I guess they are right since the facilities management doesn't do anything about it.

IMG_1348[1].jpg

IMG_1313[1].jpg

IMG_1296[1].jpg

I would go to her and ask her does she know what she is doing and if she knows about the camera. If she said yes then I would ask her ONCE to stop after that her and I would have a talk with the boss and she what they say.

leave her a note stating that the'res a free weight loss class around the corner so next time she can even park closer and not have to touch your bike with her fat A$$. lazy ppl just irritate me. just because you can't walk 50 feet without taking a big bite of that freaking twinkie doesn't make it right for it park tahat close. let her know you're helping her loose all that FAT by making her park a wee bit farther so she can at least exercise a little bit and work those dozen donuts she had in the car prior to work....
AHHHHH! don't get me started....

it's already half flat from her big BLEEP! taking more air out would turn it to a lowrider....SCRAPPING!!!:laugh:

That's a tricky situation! You don't want to get called in for "harassing" her. Perhaps having a couple of co-workers witness your discussion, maybe just save yourself some grief and park somewhere else. You get there early enough....do you have choices on where to park? You certainly don't want upper level management relegating motorcycle parking to the outer boonies! Play it safe and take the high road! Ask Dad his opinion......

But to answer your question....yes, it would irritate me! I'm irritated about it now!!!

at the union shop we just slice the tires....since we can afford new tires and im sure she cant on her salary......j/k i haven't seen something done like that since the 50's no matter what the anti union propaganda says.

We have the same retards where I work. They think they can do whatever they want, and I guess they are right since the facilities management doesn't do anything about it.

A jack, some blocks and a lug wrench work wonders. :poke::poke:

So does a 4 wheel drive truck and a log chain/recovery strap. Don't ask how I know.:whistle::whistle:

i thought parking splitting was just as legal as lane splitting in Cali...:laugh: but seriously, thats close. How did she get out?
i too get to work at the crack of dawn and park right upfront closest to building. few pple would complain but hey, its a vehicle, its registered, its legal. move along!

of course management designated MC parking spots now.

Drive the truck a few days. Make sure there is no room for her to squeeze into. Be smart about it. There are ways to get your point across without compromising yourself.

Gpmo said:
any updates?

Mc parking now labeled, no lines yet though. Her manager lied to the vp and told him he had to break up a "heated" argument between me and this lady. When she was asked she told the vp I didn't speak to her. That should be interesting.

leave a dozen doughnuts on her desk every day, she'll be too big to fit in the car before long :laugh: seriously though, i would be upset and would talk to whoever would be able to do something about it as soon as i took some pics :beerchug:

Mc parking now labeled, no lines yet though. Her manager lied to the vp and told him he had to break up a "heated" argument between me and this lady. When she was asked she told the vp I didn't speak to her. That should be interesting.

oh somebodies in trouble huh, sounds like that manager has problems also

Back