Worse than first thought

Probably not until this election is over.... :(

Political discussions do a lot of damage between friends and brothers, no wonder almost every m/c board banned them.
and I smell it coming here... the name calling has started on a couple other threads and that is not good...

I would rather see nekid motorbikes... than people bearing there political souls..

besides arguing with liberals is futile, they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..

it has gotten to where National Enquirer stories are being treated like gospel truth.. :rofl: (well they were right about the aliens taking over)

and I smell it coming here... the name calling has started on a couple other threads and that is not good...

I would rather see nekid motorbikes... than people bearing there political souls..

Really? ???

besides arguing with liberals is futile, they just drag you down to their level and beat you with experience..

Naw, can't ever be that stupid.

it has gotten to where National Enquirer stories are being treated like gospel truth.. :rofl: (well they were right about the aliens taking over)

Yeah, the Clinton years.

r8

First, I was talking about initiator of this tread and not you.

Second, I`ll never reply to anything you posting.. I can tell you why if you care and I suspect that you don`t.

Third, wth are you to tell me what to do and whom to follow?

Go get restraining order. :whistle:

Forth, where is that ignore button? I was here somewhere. I`d be happy if you can ignore me, I`d do the same.

I don't need a restraining order.

PM sent. read it

Back