Worse than first thought

CTA_Busa_LE

Donating Member
Registered
Animals that were formerly self-sufficient are now showing signs of
belonging to the Democrat Party... as they have apparently learned to simply sit and wait for the government to provide for their care and sustenance.

Attachments

• bear at table.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 205
Why does it have to be a Black Bear?????????

That is messed up!

JOKING OF COURSE!

Why does it have to be a Black Bear?????????

That is messed up!

JOKING OF COURSE!

SHeeeeesh the things I do to make people happy!!!

bear_white.jpg

Would you stop following me around this board making negative comments to every post I make

First, I was talking about initiator of this tread and not you.

Second, I`ll never reply to anything you posting.. I can tell you why if you care and I suspect that you don`t.

Third, wth are you to tell me what to do and whom to follow?

Go get restraining order. :whistle:

Forth, where is that ignore button? I was here somewhere. I`d be happy if you can ignore me, I`d do the same.

actually I have been, guess you just haven't caught it. See link for discussion on my new track pants

https://www.hayabusa.org/forum/gene...ew-pair-riding-pants-looking-some-advice.html

I don't see you mentioning this to anyone who is defending your side. :whistle:

And nice bear you got there TF!:bowdown:

I apologies, I missed that one tread of yours. :whistle:
BTW. Suspenders will not prevent your pants from sliding if you crashed. Use zipper.

You might notices that i`m out of political discussions on this board.

It`s not making any good for us motorcycle enthusiasts. Just my personal opinion.

First, I was talking about initiator of this tread and not you.

Second, I`ll never reply to anything you posting.. I can tell you why if you care and I suspect that you don`t.

Third, wth are you to tell me what to do and whom to follow?

Go get restraining order. :whistle:

Forth, where is that ignore button? I was here somewhere. I`d be happy if you can ignore me, I`d do the same.

can't we get along?

can't we get along?

I agree but on the other hand I have yet to see the disagreements in the political threads cary over into discussions about bikes or other general topics. Some are doing better than others about being civil but all in all it isn't going too bad for such a charged and heated topic.

And as I have said before, I don't hold anyones opinion against them, we all have our reasons for our beliefs. At the end of the day when it is all over I will not hold anyones opinion against them. This thread was started by myself to interject some humor into it all. Just my two cents.

Back