women and their damn shoes!

The only time I'm not wearing heels is when I'm wearing my riding boots. I'm so used to it I can wear heels on an all day shopping trip in New York with nary a whine. I prefer closed toe as it keeps your foot in better position. Of course I'm a fashion child of the late 80's and early 90's when it was all mini skirts and stilettos. :rolleyes2:

Ahhh...the good old days...before many women wanted to start looking like adolescent boys and tree huggin nature freaks...:rofl::rofl:

Question? Am I the only lady here who has had the pleasure of dating a man who likes his woman to wear high heels and strappy shoes?? Do I get all the pervs with the foot fetishes or something? Lucky me, eh?

Honey keep wearin them der heels honey...neva mind what folks say!

And make sure to strut when ya walkin':thumbsup::thumbsup::laugh:

Honey keep wearin them der heels honey...neva mind what folks say!

And make sure to strut when ya walkin':thumbsup::thumbsup::laugh:

Yes sir!! The ladies I ride with ride in heels. Boots with heels. Our club name is Hell in Heelz.
Posted via Mobile Device

I am not even gonna try to make an argument. I own about 30 pair of shoes and sorry guys but just for your info, not all shoes will match every outfit :rulez:. I like my feet to look bangin:laugh:

Women should be barefoot and in the kitchen so we can eat the food and suck their toes.

Ahhh...the good old days...before many women wanted to start looking like adolescent boys and tree huggin nature freaks...:rofl::rofl:

Two words for that whole fashion-trend....."Icky" "Poo-Poo", in that order.... :super: ...uhhh...."together".... :oldcool:

Back