Wish me luck!

motogp08

Registered
Going to my oral board interview with the Sheriff's dept tommorow. :eek:

I'm nervous as he11! :eh:

Any tips/advice would be highly appreciated, but most of all, PRAYERS!;)

:bowdown::bowdown:

Good luck! Easier said than done, but try not to be nervous. Think about the question and give them your best answer. You'll do great!

Good luck! Hopefully you could represent the uniform with just and fair service :whistle:

good luck bro.:beerchug:

been there done that. Be confident and think about the answer you think they want to hear:laugh: may not be the best advice but all I got for ya:thumbsup:

I will DEFINATLY say some prayers for you tonight. We need all the good cops we can get out there:cheerleader:

Here is a tip, If you start getting nervous, try picturing your interviewers in their underwear.:laugh: If that don't work, just be confident and make eye contact! Good luck!

We expect a full report tomorrow!:rulez:

I think I did really well guys...(none of the questions were a TOTAL suprise anyway).

That is the last of the really hard tests.

Now I just have to possibly do an "initial contact interview", and then the detective will call to do an in-home interview.

If I pass that, I will get a conditional job offer, take a drug screen, medical eval, and a psych. eval...if all goes well, I'M HIRED!

So the hard part is over, now its just the home stretch!

Probably won't learn anything else until December-January. But that gives me time to get stuff together.

FEELS GREAT!:thumbsup:

Here is a tip, If you start getting nervous, try picturing your interviewers in their underwear.:laugh: If that don't work, just be confident and make eye contact! Good luck!

We expect a full report tomorrow!:rulez:

My Leutenant probably wouldn't have appreciated me going...EEEeeewwww!:rofl:

Two of them were really nice guys...(one of them was a mute i guess, never heard a word out of him unless he asked a question).

Picturing them in their underwear would've probably gotten me in trouble. I just smiled like I would if they'd been kicked in the nuts...(but managed not to laugh).:rofl:

I think it went well.

And the prayers are MUCHO appreciated '99, thanks!:bowdown:

Back