Wisconsin Rustic Road ride Sunday the 28th

hey guys, just got back on the site after a while and saw this. Just wondering how long the ride on the 28th will last? i saw the meeting time and initial plans. I might have to work this day but i'll try not to. I also saw stuff about riding 2 up? is this a requirement? and something about remembering someone? Are not busas allowed?

Lurch:

It really hurts having to work this weekend.... I would love to join all this fun. I hope every has a great safe ride... post them pictures.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk

hey guys, just got back on the site after a while and saw this. Just wondering how long the ride on the 28th will last? i saw the meeting time and initial plans. I might have to work this day but i'll try not to. I also saw stuff about riding 2 up? is this a requirement? and something about remembering someone? Are not busas allowed?

Busa's are allowed since this is a Busa ride. LOL We will have some non-Busa's though and no 2 up is not a requirement. Just some will be 2 up so we will not be racing on the ride. The ride and food afterwards should take all day and in to the evening

Just called Charcoal Grill and reserved seating for like 20+ people at 9:45. Hope to see everyone there. Come on come all. We do have a few .org members here from out of town even. Will be a great time.

Got 8lbs of itialian beef, homemade potatoe salad, and plenty of beer and soda for afterwards. If it goes till dark got plenty of pallets for a fire.

Back