Winter powdercoating special

Darryl Starbird 2010 006.jpg

Hayabusa Powder Coating 058.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

Darryl Starbird 2010 006.jpg

Hayabusa Powder Coating 058.jpg

DSCF0004.jpg

is it possible for the powder coat to show wear from the rubbing of my boots like the stock finish does? sorry for the stupid question but i don't want to commit to this and find out that it does and looks more noticeable than stock. :whistle:

over time you may see some slight wear. as long as your boots dont have metal parts rubbing agaisnt the powdercoat you should be good to go. im yet to see anyone who has rubbed the powder completely off to show the bare metal underneath.:thumbsup:

over time you may see some slight wear. as long as your boots dont have metal parts rubbing agaisnt the powdercoat you should be good to go. im yet to see anyone who has rubbed the powder completely off to show the bare metal underneath.:thumbsup:
great! this one is on my to do list once i finish up my family shopping, thanks. :beerchug:

I'll be sending 2 busa heel guards hopefuuly before Christmas. They were not done by TMP but locally but they are showing wear big time. I also have a full set of pegs from an09 GSXR 600 that i would like done in a gold powder coat. And is it possible to powder coat black the titanium mid pipes for the Brocks dual ti system on an 08. You can PMme the answers.

tim can you color match the 99 copper, i'm tosing the idea of having the clutch and oil covers done

its possible to match any color you can think of. it can be costly and time consuming. i think i probally have something pretty close to the copper in stock.

thanks for the reply on the 99 copper color, any idea on how much it might cost. my son is strong arming santa claus this year.

what if i send you my frame and swingarm also any discount there???

since the subject is on frames... where or how would u ship a frame and about how much does it cost in shipping?:poke: i never shipped anything bigger than my transmission gears

since the subject is on frames... where or how would u ship a frame and about how much does it cost in shipping?:poke: i never shipped anything bigger than my transmission gears

Contact UPS or FedEx. They maybe able to tell you. I did a chrome swap and had to send my wheels to California. Both wheels where shipped by UPS for around $30 bucks. I hope that this helps.

Back