Winter powdercoating special

Question:can you powdercoat parts that are already chromed,painted or powdercoated? I have a 08 blue/gold and having problems finding gold parts.Someone said i should buy the already coated parts and ship them out for re-coating.Can you re-coat?

Question:can you powdercoat parts that are already chromed,painted or powdercoated? I have a 08 blue/gold and having problems finding gold parts.Someone said i should buy the already coated parts and ship them out for re-coating.Can you re-coat?

all depends on what you have. call me to discuss it.
618-660-5148

Just got my powdercoating back from you guys! LOOKS GREAT! Absolutely perfect match to the frame/swingarm. I also had my exhaust hanger and heel guards from the pipe done too, and they also look flawless!
Thanks again!
GNation1.jpg

PC1.jpg

pc2.jpg

GNation1.jpg

PC1.jpg

pc2.jpg

That is one good looking bike. Glad you are happy!!:thumbsup:

I'm more than happy! I've seen other powder coating jobs that just looked like crap, and I was worried. I shouldn't have been. You do great work, and I'm probably the most anal guy you could meet.. Thanks again for the special winter pricing and the one week turnaround. Even though we both know she isn't going anywhere soon. :thumbsup:

Sent from my HTC EVO 4g using Tapatalk.

Back