Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Winter Busa meet.

I'm a newbie to the site but, I will be there. I'll probaly bring my club out also. We have a couple of busa's in our club.

Yes ... sounds like it. How about we agree to meet inside the Convention Center on Jan 14th at noon at the Suzuki kiosk??
Someone else can suggest an after show event okay?? I know some of us will be wearing our h.org gear, so it shouldn't be too difficult finding each other!

I'm riding.  I'll just dress appropriately.
biggrin.gif
+1
cool.gif

Yes ... sounds like it. How about we agree to meet inside the Convention Center on Jan 14th at noon at the Suzuki kiosk??
Someone else can suggest an after show event okay?? I know some of us will be wearing our h.org gear, so it shouldn't be too difficult finding each other!
Sounds good to me. Count me in.

pencil me in on this one.... if I can make it, I might needa find a place to crash though, its a loong drive from NC
wink.gif

I plan to attend the show but don't know if it will be on that day. If I can, I'll be there!

Now, what color H.org shirt to wear...?

Ed

IN...I will have my Hayabusa T-shirt on. They (CPS - Woodbridge) have not even started building my engine yet, so I be caging it. Probably actually take the metro in.

Top Bottom