Winter activities

jellyrug

Donating Member
Registered
What keeps you out of trouble when you can't ride?

I build furniture, just for fun. This is one of six chairs I built for my screened in porch. Just finished them, now I have to design and build the table. The back rails are inlayed with Cherry on Maple, saying "Bless the food" in six different languages, see pic.

Prefer to ride, but this keeps me out of trouble.

One of the table end chairs.
004_edited-1.jpg

Inlay, guess I should have picked the one with English text.

006_edited-1.jpg

004_edited-1.jpg

006_edited-1.jpg

i work.....wait...thats a summer activity too...ughhhh

I snowboard every chance I get. I'm fortunate to have a mountain near my work with $10 lift tickets between 4-10:30 weeknights.

Wow, really impressed with the chair.
How long did it take you to make it.
And what else do you make. Put up some more pics.

I slob about, watching television, mucking about on the laptop, playing computer games or reading.

In Florida we just ride !!!

But only in straight lines and not even hills. :p.

I play video games and currently have built a paint booth in the garage so I can teach myself to paint. I try And keep the bike ridable for those random nice days. Like yesterday, it was clear sky's and 54 f.

I used to snowmobile, last winter late in the season i had unloaded the sled off the trailer in the driveway and some guy stopped by and started looking at it and made me an offer i couldnt refuse, i literally made almost 2k on the sled he wanted it so bad....Biggest mistake of my life:banghead:

I would love to have the talent to be able to build my own furniture. Aside from making some built in shelves, I have to buy the stuff we want.

Back