Windscreen help

Dozerdriver

Registered
I am looking for the Suzuki taller windscreen...it is clear with the kanji symbol on it. Can't seem to find it anywhere....I hope it is still available. Thanks....

I still have the one in this pic if you're interested. It's a Zero Gravity sport touring model.

Busa Showing ZG.jpg

You are looking for the OEM one, correct? I'll bet a PM to our buddy Honda East Justin will get you what you are looking for very competitively!

I have a puig one. They made a taller puig also, but was the touring model

You are looking for the OEM one, correct? I'll bet a PM to our buddy Honda East Justin will get you what you are looking for very competitively!

Normally, you would be correct but Suzuki disco'd that thing awhile ago and I have no idea why considering we're still on the Gen 2. I'm thinking it may have something to do with the manufacturer not producing it for them anymore

Normally, you would be correct but Suzuki disco'd that thing awhile ago and I have no idea why considering we're still on the Gen 2. I'm thinking it may have something to do with the manufacturer not producing it for them anymore

They seemed to have looked a lot like puigs, and import cost vs sales may have helped that decision with all the Chinese screen imports.

I just looked the puig clear one I have has a blacked out section near bottom and has GSX1300r in graphics..

I just looked the puig clear one I have has a blacked out section near bottom and has GSX1300r in graphics..

I think those are the best looking screens for a Busa. I had trouble with them though. My first one started cracking in a few different places several weeks after installation. Puig replaced it under warranty, but the replacement did the same thing in less than a week. I never put anything on them, but water and Plexus, and the cracks weren't anywhere near the bolt holes. I never figured that one out.

yeah thats funny never had that happen. my bike is in back shop and it has been on over a year now been thru extreme cold, heat, moist dry and nothing.. its the only screens i even mess with anymore..

yeah thats funny never had that happen. my bike is in back shop and it has been on over a year now been thru extreme cold, heat, moist dry and nothing.. its the only screens i even mess with anymore..

I know... I have no explanation for it. I've used ZG screens and never had an issue with them. No idea what caused the Puig issues.

Back