Will you get the covid vaccine?

They tried to cancel and silence one of the inventors in MRA vaccines... it seems odd people don't understand media and government's can cover up lies no problem... It's has been proven from thousands and thousands of women that the vaccine affected their menstrual cycles... my GF, sister and friends and the thousands online complaining the exact same after getting 2 doses...

My girlfriend regrets ever getting the vaccine but was forced too. It's fairly disgusting how useless the vaccine was and people still stand behind it.

Remember at one time DDT was praised.
All due respect your GF was not forced to get anything. Nobody held her down and injected her while she was screaming. She made a choice. Might have been a hard one. Might have seemed like she didn’t have a choice due to difficulty replacing her job or similar. But still, she wasn’t forced.
I almost lost my job of 16yrs because they were trying to force us to get it. ‘If you don’t get it you’ll have to do this and do that and do this twice a week!!’
A lot of people buckled. I gave them a letter from my atty explaining how scotus had not even ruled on the mandate and they needed to turn the pressure down. Thank God scotus rules in our favor. Coulda got ugly.
And now a federal judge in NY has ruled the state must reinstate everyone who lost their jobs over refusing to get it, with back pay.
50-100yrs from now the historians will look back and say ‘wtf were they thinking?’ The era of stupidity led by lies.

economist said lockdowns + printing money via Quantative easing would lead to material supply issues leading to high interest rates was baked in already 2 years ago

for those which loved lockdowns - be careful for what you wish for

Russia / Ukraine was not the cause - this was an additional stress

Remember at one time DDT was praised.
All due respect your GF was not forced to get anything. Nobody held her down and injected her while she was screaming. She made a choice. Might have been a hard one. Might have seemed like she didn’t have a choice due to difficulty replacing her job or similar. But still, she wasn’t forced.
I almost lost my job of 16yrs because they were trying to force us to get it. ‘If you don’t get it you’ll have to do this and do that and do this twice a week!!’
A lot of people buckled. I gave them a letter from my atty explaining how scotus had not even ruled on the mandate and they needed to turn the pressure down. Thank God scotus rules in our favor. Coulda got ugly.
And now a federal judge in NY has ruled the state must reinstate everyone who lost their jobs over refusing to get it, with back pay.
50-100yrs from now the historians will look back and say ‘wtf were they thinking?’ The era of stupidity led by lies.
I'm canadian far different, she is also federal. They still have a vaccine mandate for federal employees even though she strictly works from home lol.

The shot can stay with anyone who wants it !I do not need the shot and will never ,
read my lips
take it ! I am fine ride when ever I can and belong to a local 128 member
sport bike club . I’m n the left rear waving with my Hayabusa .I took the other pics .enjoy .this was a 5 hour run last Saturday .

7D841D80-71A4-4DF2-8150-C5C3F4DEDD99.jpeg

324F702E-55A6-4BEF-B579-55D7F1D78E8D.jpeg

08160801-925E-4D0E-9DE3-3D44D5D7DCCC.jpeg

They tried to cancel and silence one of the inventors in MRA vaccines... it seems odd people don't understand media and government's can cover up lies no problem... It's has been proven from thousands and thousands of women that the vaccine affected their menstrual cycles... my GF, sister and friends and the thousands online complaining the exact same after getting 2 doses...

My girlfriend regrets ever getting the vaccine but was forced too. It's fairly disgusting how useless the vaccine was and people still stand behind it.
My wife lost her Teaching job (new entrants) because of the mandates...she was put on 'refreshment' leave cause the school didnt really want to lose her so kept the door open for when the mandates were dropped, she has just gone back full time and so many of her colleagues have had abnormal to them menstrual cycles and are totally pissed about giving in to the Govt mandates.

This is why you do not want the Covid Vaccine

Film shows a film Safe and Effective:A second opinion - it was posted to YOUTUBE and taken down not before 900,000 views

yes i watched that - future looks bleak for the 16% excess deaths

but MSM/politicians look the other way - the truth will get out .. mRNA vaccine is compromising US forces - as said by Military whistleblowers

Ok. So I don’t know enough to know but this guy who said he was ‘just a simple farmer in Ecuador’ mentioned salt crystals. Is it possible that is what we are looking at or what he’s seeing?
Also on the flip side let’s say he’s right, what are these nanobots gonna do to people who got the shot/s? Make them docile? Turn off their resistance mode and make them obedient?
I don’t know. What I do know is my gut told me they rushed this out. My gut told me to take a ‘wait and see’ approach. And I think now as we see my gut was right. They pushed it because if you got it it would help stop the spread. We now know for sure that that is not true. They pushed it because if you got it you wouldn’t get as sick when you caught it. The jury is still out on that. It was the HARD push to make people get it that turned me off.
Lastly anything associated with a company called ‘BionTech’ just scares the crap outta me.
What I do know is if and when they flip that switch to control all these nanobots I’ll still be fine. :)

Back