Wife scuffs up Car....venting...

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
:banghead:

So she calls me, and tells me she backed my 03 BMW M5 into a wheelbarrow in the driveway. Never mind that this car is my 'spare' which I have tried to take really good care of since I bought it (used cause I could never afford it new). Never mind that repairing it will eat up any deductable I would have....Never mind it's not a 'cheap' automobile to keep, insure or fix....never mind that its spotless and so sexy it just looks fast sitting in the garage...

All I've asked is that, if she wants to drive it, to let me know in advance. My last nice car she decided to try and unlock the door with keys in her hand and scrached the crap out of it on the drivers door (where I had to see it every day)...

She doesn't want to be driving a new car or even a nice one herself, because sometimes she's so Blonde that she can't keep from dinging her own up..I gave up trying to prevent that long ago....doesn't mean as much to her as it does me....

I have not lost my temper, but I said OK and got off the phone before I did.

I know she's more important than the car, but....grrrrr.......

I guess I just got those extra track days, rear sets and new leathers I've been afraid to tell her I wanted....

I guess I just got those extra track days, rear sets and new leathers I've been afraid to tell her I wanted....

See? Everything has a positive side :laugh:

But sorry for the damage of your M5 man. Hope it's not really bad and you would be able to get it fixed cheap.

Not to worry big guy, I'm sure she will find a way to make it up to you! :bowdown:

There is nothing you can do, shid happens. I have to grit my teeth constantly with my wife and kids. They are far more important than my possessions so I have to let it go.

Anyway, you may find yourself parking that wheel barrow in the driveway every day hoping she hits it? :dunno:

Trying to find a silver lining so I can cool off before I go home...

I wonder If I should take a box of suckers home and tell her to start exercising.....:whistle:

Oh man, sorry bro. My wife has a beemer and the M5 is on my must have list. It will be ok.

Not trying to belittle your scratches, I hope you realize on the scale of husband and wife issues from 1-10 where something like that goes :laugh::laugh:

Good luck getting it fixed but it's still just a car, a precious car but still a car :laugh:

After re-reading this I'm smelling a set up all the way .
Wheelbarrow in drive way . 'sure honey use my car' knowing she can't drive .
'smack'
New leathers and other mods .
As Hannibal Smith used to say:
'I love it when a plan comes together' :laugh:

Back