Hayabusa Owners Group

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Wife calls me Bolt Man now .

c10

Registered
She died when I showed her this today, and said I was going to make a order tonight ;)

Screenshot_20181121-173113.png

Just make more horsepower. Weight becomes a non issue:super:
Weight loss is my thing. More power seems nice but not to many 230,000 mile turbos or 1441 / 1397 cc motors.
185 hp total dependability is much better for touring. I did dream of a stage 1 turbo tour build, but got realistic about it. Just the price of a turbo / tune would buy wheels, suspension, and a few hundred dollars in Titanium hardware.

I have to laugh man, it's one the best ways to get rid of excess cash huh?
1543031319705.png

But I do understand the reasoning behind it all, reducing weight, but my way would be a castration, that would ditch about 35lbs :p:moon:

I have ordered over a thou in Pro-Bolts over the past 10 years. Mostly for one bike. Insane, I know.

You can get some aluminum and Ti bolts by searching on Ebay and for a lot less money if you're keeping count. No fancy anodizing but lightweight if you can get the right size.

Top Bottom