Why people freak out.

Zerks

Registered
In 2015 everything changed for Tucker and the birth of "Wokeness" was identified shortly thereafter.
Being "woke" is simply a certain brand / label of playing the role of being a victim with a heavy emphasis on racism imho.

Tucker's neighbors are idiots if the only answer to why fund NATO is "shut up!!". The obvious answer is teamwork. 200 minds are better than 20. A coalition with the good of the world at heart is why. The other idiot; the only sensible thing he said was to watch spending and that we have earn what we want. Otherwise, a bunch of granstanding religious crap. That video is a teriible waste of time.

Tucker's neighbors are idiots if the only answer to why fund NATO is "shut up!!". The obvious answer is teamwork. 200 minds are better than 20. A coalition with the good of the world at heart is why. The other idiot; the only sensible thing he said was to watch spending and that we have earn what we want. Otherwise, a bunch of granstanding religious crap. That video is a teriible waste of time.
You play the victim role quite well.

Hi. I think he is neighbor that is saying shut up. Saying shut up is not the point.
You missed my point. I understand that Tucker was talking about his neighbors saying shut up to his question which was why to fund NATO instead of answering succinctly. Regardless I think Tucker’s full of it as usual as no such interaction took place.
To think that isolating ourselves from our allies is a correct move is in my opinion suspect at best.

Back