why i dont do the inners any more in detail

I live in N.P.R just outside off Tampa area. work takes me all over Tampa,Saint Pete,and Clearwater area. I'll have to keep an eye out for.....

Picture037.jpg

gotta love the Internet..relative names.....

JONATHAN MANUEL TAVAREZ
MANUEL M TAVAREZ
NELSON JOSE TAVAREZ
ARNELLY NEREYDA TAVAREZ
ROSA A TAVAREZ

Phone numbers are out there also,just gonna leave them out...

canadian mike went thru some'n like this a while back. the board helped him also. what a great spot
thumb_up.gif

Hey PUSHER, we all know what kind of guy you are just by what kind of work you are willing to do for such a small price !! (like the mirrors, that I thought would run around $250.00 - $300.00's, which IMO would have been more than fair) I just don't get it (well I do understand, that's the kind of guy you are) but for the ones that want to make this right, I think should be able to donate some $$$$ to you brother ?? I know for me, I am PROUD to call this place My home. Just so much info, and down right good people, and when something like this happenes to the core members, it feels like it has happened to me as well.
I wish you would reconsider, and let some of us help, even if it's just a little !!!!!

he will be around soon enough and know he has something to make right

its for him to pay, and him only, he knows he owes me i expect payment from him.99 percent of the people on here are better than platinium, and would give you the shirt off there back.
one come along like him that think rules dont apply to them.

he will be around soon enough and know he has something to make right

its for him to pay, and him only, he knows he owes me i expect payment from him.99 percent of the people on here are better than platinium, and would give you the shirt off there back.
one come along like him that think rules dont apply to them.
Understand what you are saying about "some people dont think the rules apply to them".  I'd be more than happy to help make this right for you.  Little bit from everyone would add up pretty quick.  You know, I've got your paypal addy.
whistling.gif

Im in florida bro, I could go pay a visit, but I dont know if I could do anything, i;m a small guy, 6'3 320, bench about 375 and have a concealed weapons permit

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif
320 and you can only bench 375...Pu$$y....haha
laugh.gif

Joseph,sorry to hear you got burnt bro,unfortunately sometimes thats the price of doing business,dont let one bad apple ruin the bunch .use it as a learning experience and move on.you do phenominal work,it would be a shame to lose access to that kind of workmanship.

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

thanks sam but no way.. i dont need the money, thats not the problem. the problem is i did something for this guy i expect him and him alone to pay up. i have gave him plenty of chances to make it right before i brought this out to everones attention, he still can make it right and all is forgotten. other wise people will read this and on other boards and know not to deal with him. maybe one day our paths will cross and we will go from there. tampa is not that far, im thinking of a june trip down there. it would be nice if he works at this car lot and i pull up there...very nice indeed.

come on down...I'll put ya up for the night (on the couch...lol) but be sure to come for Wednesday night....bike night at Quaker Steak & Lube.... every squid for 100 miles comes out.

HEHEHE,
Sam if you were to "accidently" PM Joe's paypal addy out and then some ppl accidently sent him $10 as a deposit for future services, we wouldn't be paying for some morons unethical crap, simply investing in mods for our own bikes.

Don

What he said Sam. If you ACCIDENTLY posted is paypal addy who can say anything?
rock.gif
?
rock.gif
? Come on Sam you know you want to.

rock.gif

Retainer fees are a very common practice for professional services.

I hear you on the Pride over $$ aspect! It's not about the loss of the $$,but how it became a loss. Offering $$ to make up for someone else's bad judgment can add salt to the wound. However A "Tip" for a service on a job that you have done in the future can only "boost" pride.
ThumbsUp.gif

Back