Why does This Keep Happening to Me ????

Sorry about the ticket but as someone mentioned you might want to consider some trackday or drag time. I have found that going to the track has really helped me with this same issue of speeding because I get out on the track and get it all out of my system and then find myself being a more responsible rider on the street when I am riding.
fixed my drag racing issues for sure... (my first trip to drag strip was a regional points event no less, runner upped in class)

I think my first track day (road course) may have had the same effect on my street riding.. I have only ridden one street day since track day... You dont think I am going to buy a track bike do you? rut roh.......

Last edited:
As Jim Carrey would say.... "Stop breaking the law!!!!!" :rofl:

Good luck with it though, sometimes they are just bored.

Why thar must be gold in them thar wallets!! :rofl: first they find gold, then they find you.... maybe time to slow it down a bit huh?

am thinking 74 down the blvd is probably tempting fate if some blue hair decides to occupy the same spot on the road you are heading for...

:rofl:

The Boulevard is a M/C. He was on Hwy 49, hill country. A poor place to exceed the posted as the Fun Monitors are ever present on most parts of it.

Sorry to hear it Boss, time to keep the speed in check. The points are adding up.

:rofl:

The Boulevard is a M/C. He was on Hwy 49, hill country. A poor place to exceed the posted as the Fun Monitors are ever present on most parts of it.

Sorry to hear it Boss, time to keep the speed in check. The points are adding up.
well now that is funny :rofl: Makes a bit more sense, but I did see the suzuki on the ticket and was was thrown a bit...

The Boulevard M109R

M109RZK7_her_BluWht.jpg

I was just cruising along a Long Strait Away. He was tucked in a croud of cars coming the other Direction so when I Seen Him He did the same..............

This is point #4 in a 24 Month Period (Allowded 6) so I will be ok but do need to SLOW DOWN and get a Radar Dector

Sorry to hear about that Robert, looks like your gonna have to slow it down and keep it under control, like me:rofl:

It's All Your Guys Fault, OZZ, PARDINI, V-MAX 2 BUSA :banghead::banghead:

Just Kidding Guys..........But it's SOO Much Easier to Blame Someone Else :laugh:

Dosen't this always happen when you stray away from the pack? Kinda odd huh?

Hey did you find your Busa seat? What was the name of the place you left it?

Back