Why do some people have 2 busa's??

kdawg31337

Registered
Ok aside from the obvious (couples), why do some of you guys have more than one busa?? or why do you sell current busa's and get new ones even if they're still good?

They probably can't afford 3 ??
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

Uhhh, becuase they can? (sorry couldn't resist) I don't have two busai, but there are several peopl;e who do and the impression I get is that they take them in different dirrections mod wise; either from a performance or cosmetic stand point... seems like they run into a deal that they can't let past - all of a sudden they have a full stable....

They probably can't afford 3 ??  
tounge.gif
tounge.gif
+1

I've got a beautiful black/phantom grey '06 but I have a STRONG pull for a limited pumpkin '03. My '06 gets paid off this month, and I will be looking for a second bike. The '03 is a definate front runner. (gotta take care of a wedding first, so it will be a little while, not mine...daughters
AAAssjani.gif
).

Not only do I want an '03 pumpkin but I also love the blue '06 and God knows what '07 or '08 will bring.

I'll never sell my '06 black, it's my favorite of all I mentioned but 2 busa's...oh heck yeah.

<!--EDIT|Justyntym
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155092750 -->

tounge.gif

Because some of us just can!!!!!
And we can go twice as fast!!! HAHA:p
tounge.gif

Because they didn't think to do what GPW did and buy a busa and then spend the cost of another one in mods.

poke.gif
 GPW

Don

<!--EDIT|usn04limited
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155097147 -->

That reminds me of Back to the Future when Marty is having dinner with his mom/Lorraine at her parent's house after he got hit by the car... and when he was asked if his family has a TV he said "Yeah we have... 2 of them.". And Lorraine's mom goes "Oh he's just kidding... nobody has 2 TV's!"....
cool.gif

Uhhh, becuase they can?  (sorry couldn't resist)  I don't have two busai, but there are several peopl;e who do and the impression I get is that they take them in different dirrections mod wise; either from a performance or cosmetic stand point... seems like they run into a deal that they can't let past - all of a sudden they have a full stable....
+1 and I wouldn't be surprised if I got a 3d.

My 06' is paid off, but would likely get a trackbike as my first second.

haha good answers...i can completely understand two different bikes though....and one for performance mods one for cosmetic...but just because you can?? i mean a tv...convinient one in bedroom one in living room....but simply saying...hmm today i will ride the blue...and tomorrow the cranberry...oh well

anyway..not to be creepy...but PaNDeM1C...if that's the wife/gf...good on ya!

haha good answers...i can completely understand two different bikes though....and one for performance mods one for cosmetic...but just because you can?? i mean a tv...convinient one in bedroom one in living room....but simply saying...hmm today i will ride the blue...and tomorrow the cranberry...oh well

anyway..not to be creepy...but PaNDeM1C...if that's the wife/gf...good on ya!
... not my girlfriend or my wife. So feel free to say whatever...

Someday I will have my busa and a goldwing in my stable. That is all I would ever need.

Ok aside from the obvious (couples), why do some of you guys have more than one busa?? or why do you sell current busa's and get new ones even if they're still good?
there is a guy down here how owns 3 busa's and a 14
the olny thing that makes sense is with all the riding he does
his bikes will allways have looooow miles on them

I am planning on having two. One to be my normal toy and the other to be my drag bike. So once the new one comes out I will probably get one and then make my current one very uncomfortable but very fast
smile.gif

<!--EDIT|Wolfman
Reason for Edit: None given...|1155123536 -->

Back