Why bother?

TruWrecks

Banned
I'm not even sure what the use is anymore.

Work SUCKS! I can't stand my job.

My Ex divorced me in Feb. and has wanted me to sell our house at $15,000 more than market. Well, today she tells me she wants me to buy out her half of the potential profit at a sum of $60,000, and sell the house when ever it sells. The house isn't even going to sell as high as she thinks. It's already lost over $5,000 of it's value since January. I don't even want the house. She wanted it because it was close to a school for her kids. She just wants to find more ways to take advantage of me.

My back is still a mess. I haven't had a pain free day that I can remember for over three years. I tired of the pain. I just want it to go away.

The right side fairing on my Busa has a 6in crack in it that I found today. The fairing mount on the top left panel broke off at some point whil it was off the bike. I have no idea how. I don't have any pictures. I'd probally throw the camera across the room rigth now.

A few day ago I pulled a muscle in my neck that isn't healing.

My DR650 has formed a leaky base gasket, and my Titan is having suspension issues.

There's a big list of other things I don't even want to get into. It will only depress me more.

I usually go for a ride to forget about everything. Right now that's not even an option.

I'm tired now. I'm very tired. I tired all the time.

Okay I'm done venting now. Thanks for listening. Hopefully tomorrow will be better.

Yeah, have to hope for better things. Nothing worse than divorce from what I hear. Every time I see it, it makes me cringe.

Think of it this way if you like: When you're at the bottom, things can only get better.

Don't start drinking is all.
biggrin.gif
Unless you come out here and drink with me, that is.
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

--Wag--

biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif

Tell our ex to just deal with it. The house will sell when it sells. I assume you have a decree that outlines the division of assets, she can't ask for anything that isn't there. Okay, she can ask, but you don't have to do anything that isn't outlined there.

Times like these really suck. There are lots of cliches for them but they don't change the fact that it sucks.

Just take a deep breath and try to make it through the next few hours, then the next few. Sometimes one day at a time seems too long.

I made some peach jam yesterday, I'll send you some if you want.

take it one step at a time, hang in there and you will come out of it just fine. It just takes a little time.

'Hire a hitman... will cost yah less then 60 grand lol... im just kidding try and take it easy bro. Go for a ride if you can that always helps me.

It does really suck bro, but try not to let it get you down too bad.. You have gone through way worse things than what your ex can throw at you, and you are still here... She can ask for whatever she wants, but it doesn't mean you have to give it to her unless you have an agreement with her, or if the court tells you too. Just take it 1 thing and 1 day (sometimes 1 hour) at a time and don't get overwhelmed with all the BS ...

Take Care Bro...

Hang in there bro, takes time just keep your composure about things, were here for ya if you need anything

You sound depressed bro. Take one issue at a time and deal with it. Things can be overwhelming when you look at it as a whole. The house will work itself out, why cant you find relief from the pain in your back? Dont worry about the bike, my Titan has issues too. See a doctor my friend, and soon.

Agree take it easy. Life has it's ups and downs. Sometimes it feels like "What next?". Things will improve. Just try not to let it bother you as much. As far as the house... Well stuff isn't selling right now unless it is going for real cheap. She knows that and sounds like she trying to pressure you into giving her free $$! DON'T DO IT ! ! ! If the house needs to sell so fast then settle for a loss that both you will incur! No reason you should bite the bullet alone! Stress of the two of you no longer being together is enough. To add you taking anymore loss cause of it will make it only worse in the long run.

Being in constant pain is wrecking your train of thought. You need to learn to adapt your attitude and accept it. Not fun,but as we all get older it eventually happens. Some sooner then others. My brother has had constant pain in his knee since he hurt it as a teenager. Had like 7 operations on it and is now 35. If your in the healing process it takes time also.

I pull a muscle on my left shoulder at age 26 once and was out of work for two weeks. Pulled it while I was sleeping. Pain was so bad it made my whole left side hurt like nothing I ever felt before. Limited my movement also. My girlfriend at time was freaking(me also,but tried to remain calm) out in fear of it being heart related. I couldn't tell it was a muscle it was just pain. So 3am I went to the ER. Being left handed I was severely limited on my actions for a while.

Fix the things that aren't(bike,car,dealing with the EX) beyond your control and the stuff that is(pain) will has a less impact.

i've been where you are (except i didn't have that much potential profit in my house) a couple times...things do get better as long as you never give up...like several others have said, it is when it seems like everything has gone wrong and there isn't any upside that you need to forget it all and just concentrate on one thing that you can actually have a positive effect on

after both of my divorces, i got rid of a lot of things in my life that were just using all of my energy and time and concentrated on getting myself back on course...divorces are bad enough by themselves but health, work, and bike problems can just about push you over the edge...know that we are here for you and i imagine there are several here besides myself that have been through this...just pm me your # if you need someone to listen and we are always here for you any time you need to vent
beerchug.gif

Pain for that long will depress your system. Get your pain under control and you will be amazed at how much better you will feel and be able to deal with things. I delt with a ruptured disk in my neck for a year and after surgery I was a totally different person(for the better!)

Hang in there and if ya need anything there are a TON of people around here, including me, that are more than willing to help you out even if it's just a phone call to say hey!

Thanks everyone. I feel a bit better after sleeping for a few hours. It's a nice looking day outside so I'm going to put the jacked up fairings back on the Busa and take it out for a ride for a few hours so I can think about things.

Can't say any more than everyone has said. Just hang in there, brotha!

Dont answer her calls. Tell her if she has anything to sya to you to call your attorney and deal with him you dont have time for her hischool demands.

Hang in there Doug. There is a reason for everything, you just never get to find out what it is. 1 thing at a time.
You gotta square away your back. Have you tried stretching your quads and hamstrings? The main reason I run is so I can get a good stretch in legs to stop the muscles from pulling on lower back.
Stress will cause muscle pulls too. Don't answer phone for a few days. Anything you need ask, you've got a pretty large family here!

I took Robaxin and Vicodin this morning.  I put the Busa back together and cheched all the pre-flight items.  I grabbed my Zune and gear and hit the road for the day.  I was feeling pretty good until the Vicodin wore off.  I logged about 240 miles today in the mountains, where I had NO cell coverage.  Just me, the Busa, my favorite playlist on the Zune, and beautiful weather.

The gas prices aren't very friendly up here, but it's not too bad with the Busa.

Expensive_Fuel.JPG

Back