Who's going to go see the Dark Knight?

Even if I was not a Batman fan, I would have to see it just because Christian Bale plays Batman...he is HOT!!
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
firedevil.gif
Okay, wrong crowd.....leaving.

firedevil.gif

firedevil.gif

I have seen the 2 previous and would not miss the third... I thought #2 was A LOT better than the first one... hope #3 is at least as good as 2...

Diehard batman fan myself...   To the Batcave Robin!!
2 previous?
rock.gif
There was only one before this one in this series (batman begins). If your counting all the batman movies then there are a lot more than two. Really the only one I could say that is worth watching of the older movies is the first one with Michale Keaton and Jack Nicholson. The rest suck.

Everyone liked the movie. Good action, good acting, lot's of fun.
beerchug.gif
I personally still like Nicholson's potrayal of the Joker best, but Ledger was very good. I did think the Batmotorcycle with the Boss Hogg tires were a little hokey...the MV was much more impressive
smile.gif

Well, I went and seen it today! Awesome movie. I thought the beginning of it was a little slow. But once it got going it was fantastic. Ledger really did do an incredible job with the Joker!
thumb_up.gif

Saw it....awesome. Only thing to complain about is that a certain character (secondary to the joker) was not devoloped enough. I actually want to go see it again in theaters. I have never done that before

Great Great Great it was worth seeing it in the movies itself and not waiting for the dvd or boot leg Christian bale great battman glad they are keeping the same actors all but ledger and holmes of course but atleast a 4 thumbs up in my book  
thumb_up.gif

Back