WHOA Website - Message Boards Now Open!

OB_BlackPanther

Registered
This post is absolutely not in any way shape or form to pull members away from this site. It is merely to draw attention to the fact WHOA is now open in ADDITION to this great site. Please drop in and register to let me know youve been in to look around.

~BP

HTTP://members.home.net/w-h-o-a/

[This message has been edited by BlackPanther (edited 19 December 1999).]

[This message has been edited by BlackPanther (edited 19 December 1999).]

Hey Black Panther! What you're doing here can only be good for the breed.

But could you try to make it clear on this site (and I know you can do that like few other people) what you are out to accomplish here?

LABUSAS.ORG for instance has a purpose that's clearly different from, but related to, .ORG. It's anti-establishmentarianism at it's best and I can tell you I'll be posting with glee over there when it's up and runnning.

Ranger's site also has a clear and unique purpose...it's the dark side, the NO HOLDS BARRED, down and dirty motorcycling aspect of the Hayabusa personality. Post there at your peril!!!!

Is your site mainly about your planned Millenium Hayabusa Event? What is your censorship policy? Do you wish your site to have an attitude? I mean we at .ORG hardly know yee. Whatya got in mind?

BTW: I tried to register on your site this morning in order to be the first beaver blower-I mean Canuck-and got back a "fatal error" message from my ISP. I'll try again tomorrow from work.

Dirty Pete -

Over dinner I did a lot of thinking about your post and what I want WHOA to be. This whole thing started with the idea of the mother of all Hayabusa Rallies, so I was creating a place people could show support. Well, I dont like to do things half assed so I whipped the site together over the last 3 days. I want WHOA to be more global in its atmosphere, yes the other sites have people from around the world, but i get the feeling they feel kinda like outsiders. So im tyring to give a more worldwide aspect to a site. Also, the message boards are another issue.

THERE WILL BE NO CENSORSHIP IN THE MESSAGE BOARDS - BUT, I DO RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REMOVE ANYONE I FEEL IS BEING TOO DISRUPTIVE. I DOUBT YOU HAVE TO WORRY.

Eventually I want to get each member to have his/her own little profile page where they can post pictures and info and a message. Meanwhile, I have a little more free time than most of these site's owners so WHOA will be very update and current. I know for Chase and the others updates come slowly, but I have quite a bit of free time and training in streamlining web page design. What is up so far was my SOLE work of 3 days from scratch. Hope you register soon DP, cant wait to see your first post.

~BP

Back