Who to use

NICKxNOBLE

Registered
As some of you might know, i just split my case to fix second gear. The only thing i see wrong is s little wear on the shift fork. Anyways i want to get second gear undercut. Who can do it? The longer my case is split the harder to remember how to get it back together. So i need it done somewhat quickly and wont kill my wallet. 07 and can ship now. Thank you'll for your input. I would like to use someone from the org if possible.

I can't speak first hand but I've heard some negative feedback from several riders about that place as far as being slow and not having the best customer service. I take everything I hear especially on forums with a grain of salt but its something to consider especially since you want it done ASAP

U
As some of you might know, i just split my case to fix second gear. The only thing i see wrong is s little wear on the shift fork. Anyways i want to get second gear undercut. Who can do it? The longer my case is split the harder to remember how to get it back together. So i need it done somewhat quickly and wont kill my wallet. 07 and can ship now. Thank you'll for your input. I would like to use someone from the org if possible.
im in nc. I pmed you.

Back