Who thinks COVID 19 is a hoax?

You could adopt the look of this guy....

helmet.jpg

In almost every sense of the word, this thread has ended, there is nothing else to discuss....is there????
I keep waiting for you to refute the points I have made about China and China Joe.

I think some people want this discussion to end because certain beliefs act as filters when it comes to the truth. Some people can't stand their belief filters being breached by those less restricted types.

The simple truth is covid is being used to control people... the people are waking up to the lies and have had enough of this "control exercise" in terms of freedoms being restricted.

Were you born free, or born to be a slave to liars that want to control your life?

Let the covid crap run its course... herd immunity will come into play sooner or later with a virus that is 99+% survivable by the worlds population in general.

More damage was done by the control freaks that will be with us for years.... especially with the young children that are being indoctrinated with the sickest teaching yet in the modern era.

I keep waiting for you to refute the points I have made about China and China Joe.

I think some people want this discussion to end because certain beliefs act as filters when it comes to the truth. Some people can't stand their belief filters being breached by those less restricted types.

The simple truth is covid is being used to control people... the people are waking up to the lies and have had enough of this "control exercise" in terms of freedoms being restricted.

Were you born free, or born to be a slave to liars that want to control your life?

Let the covid crap run its course... herd immunity will come into play sooner or later with a virus that is 99+% survivable by the worlds population in general.

More damage was done by the control freaks that will be with us for years.... especially with the young children that are being indoctrinated with the sickest teaching yet in the modern era.
You will be waiting a long time as my interest has waned

Put this on and wait in line...

suit.jpg

You will be waiting a long time as my interest has waned

Put this on and wait in line...

View attachment 1647072
I get it now... you have stock in Alcoa Aluminum and you want me to dress up in a way that shows my support for your stock portfolio... got it ! I know, my humor is a little bit dry.

You aren't interested in knowing what others know or believe... me... I am always interested in what people think that live inside the media / government bubbles.

CNNs rating are a sure sign who the liars are in the media.... MSLSD and the alphabet channels are right there with them.

People as individuals can easily be fooled by influencers... however.... fooling millions takes a long time... and as the rating show us the liars are losing traction in the media's ratings.

Your eyes are quite brown aren’t they?

Plus Flatland says he took a sample of 100+? That's a sample of something like .00000035% or less (based on 350,000,000 people)? What amazes me is who would bet their life on such silly assumptions?

What kills me is that if we could have gotten to 95% vacced this latest mutation might not have even happened. Further, because it spreads faster everyone is getting it. But it's, fortunately, less serious so now the anti-vaccine jokers are saying the threat was a hoax all along because COVID isn't serious even when you get it.

Now, these jokers want to gum up cities and even the Superbowl over having to wear a mask? They stop at stoplights, get their licenses, follow the rules of the road (mostly) and a mask is trampling on their Freedom.

Make no mistake, this is about making things ungovernable and nothing else.
Using this logic,, please explain why the flu virus mutates every year. The shot never prevented anyone from getting and spreading covid, it only lessened symptoms.

Better cover your bike too....

View attachment 1647093
Proof once again that you believe the media hype. Its hard to believe you haven't seen through the facade of falsehoods thrust on the people through the media.

Tell you what... give me an address to send you a copy of "Beyond Misinformation" produced by 911 A & E Truth Architects and Engineers. 49 pages of what is wrong with the official story as stated by the media and our government. Plenty of people that were there from all walks of life agree... 911 was an inside job.

Notice how often the phrase has been used... "in a post 911 world". 9-11 was simply another stepping stone to be implemented by the globalist to take over the world by making people submit to a higher level of privacy being violated. Of course, you think giving up privacy makes you safer. Even Ben Franklin told us that giving up privacy for security was a foolish thing to do... look it up... check it out... Ben knew the power of corrupt politicians even back in his time.

See... it is simply history repeating itself based on the diabolical nature of certain men that aspire to rule over others.

Proof once again that you believe the media hype. Its hard to believe you haven't seen through the facade of falsehoods thrust on the people through the media.

Tell you what... give me an address to send you a copy of "Beyond Misinformation" produced by 911 A & E Truth Architects and Engineers. 49 pages of what is wrong with the official story as stated by the media and our government. Plenty of people that were there from all walks of life agree... 911 was an inside job.

Notice how often the phrase has been used... "in a post 911 world". 9-11 was simply another stepping stone to be implemented by the globalist to take over the world by making people submit to a higher level of privacy being violated. Of course, you think giving up privacy makes you safer. Even Ben Franklin told us that giving up privacy for security was a foolish thing to do... look it up... check it out... Ben knew the power of corrupt politicians even back in his time.

See... it is simply history repeating itself based on the diabolical nature of certain men that aspire to rule over others.
Of all things you have said on this particular thread, I strongly disagree with this one..

This is a serious conspiracy theory and one I WILL not subscribe to.

There are about 800,000 dead people who would beg to differ.

Over half of the deaths counted as covid deaths were at or above the average life expectancy age. Lets not worry about the facts though... Also lets not mention the fact that colds and flu have "disappeared" the last two years.

How much did the suicide and domestic violence rates increase over the last two years when local, state and federal governments shut down businesses and destroyed peoples lives? Again, lets not even worry about facts... Keep following the rhetoric, keep being afraid of a hyped up cold.

I don’t think it was a hoax. However many governments have used this issue to position themselves to gain moral, scientific and political authority. None of which they have in this instance.

It has been a form of conditioning as the world hurtles forward towards globalism and a one world leader and continues to reject time proven truths that have guided society for ages.

It has opened the door for many forms of control as time goes on and the noose will tighten. Sometimes this course may slow somewhat but the trajectory is always toward more control.

Never let a crisis go to waste as they say. All signs and indications are that the contractions are quickening and becoming more intense as we hurdle toward a final outcome.

There are about 800,000 dead people who would beg to differ.

being objective about this....most were very vulnerable , in UK 2018 and 2019 deaths were lower than 5 year average, you get the phenomena called "dry tinder" so along comes C19 and bingo the elderly cop it 1st . Remembering average age of Covid death was 82 years , when for males the average age of death is 81 years. of course C19 loves co-morbidities and as most know US A has the worst health of all Western economies.

Last edited:
Over half of the deaths counted as covid deaths were at or above the average life expectancy age. Lets not worry about the facts though... Also lets not mention the fact that colds and flu have "disappeared" the last two years.

How much did the suicide and domestic violence rates increase over the last two years when local, state and federal governments shut down businesses and destroyed peoples lives? Again, lets not even worry about facts... Keep following the rhetoric, keep being afraid of a hyped up cold.
the average age of death 40 years is misleading , because it includes 0 -5 years of age due to childhood diseases , once you have survived to 15 years , the average of deaths is actually pretty equal to now. As health improved for children including proper vaccines the average age of death increased

1644689071799.png

Of all things you have said on this particular thread, I strongly disagree with this one..

This is a serious conspiracy theory and one I WILL not subscribe to.
You are just one of billions who got phy- opted on 9-11. It was an event that traumatized the world. What 9-11 really was is a crime... a big financial crime... a trillion dollar plus crime. This has all been revealed through many sources and credible investigations by private journalist working on their own.

Its ok that you upon analyzing new information you cannot be swayed to open your mind. That is the whole purpose of a phy-op. To convince people that the government narrative is true. Experts have already debunked 9-11 and shown us who the real players are that planned it and carried it out.

Keep in mind foreign intelligence agencies were warning US intelligence agencies well in advance of the attacks. Keep in mind that a full blown admission by sources inside our intelligence agencies didn't admit to knowing in advance of the 9-11 attacks until 2006. So, you can stay with the opinion that conspiracies don't exist... its ok. Once a person makes up their mind... it is closed to new information.

It took over 400 days to open an official government investigation into 9-11. By that time much of the evidence was destroyed or shipped off to China even though the steel industry in America could have recycled the steel here.

The 2 planes that crashed in NYC hit pin point locations in both buildings where computers were in use that were crucial to any investigation concerning major financial crimes... that was all swept under the rug a long time ago.

The crash vehicle at the Pentagon has never been conclusively identified photographically. Plenty of eyewitnesses made claims about what they saw. In the end we know 2.3 trillion was declared as missing one day before 9-11 by Rumsfeld inside the accounting system of the DOD at the Pentagon. Ironically it was the accounting department that was hit at the Pentagon. Nothing to see here except 5 frames that show us nothing. One of the most secure buildings in the federal system of government offices with cameras posted in many locations and they only show us a blur. yeah, nothing to see here either.

Back