Who thinks COVID 19 is a hoax?

THE UK will completely remove all COVID restrictions including the need to self-isolate if you get the COVID from Feb 21st - 1 month sooner than planned - :bowdown:

If i were a believer i would say " praise the Lord" but i won't

1644438578993.jpeg

200.gif

What a change in my attitude about this virus a couple of years has made... This is the biggest scam ever pulled on the American people. I and my wife have had it, my elderly parents have had it, most of my coworkers have had it. The ONLY people I know that have ended up in the hospital are ones that went due to the shot or have had all the shots and still got the virus. Argue all you want, but out of 100+ people I know the only ones getting seriously sick are "vaccinated".

What a change in my attitude about this virus a couple of years has made... This is the biggest scam ever pulled on the American people. I and my wife have had it, my elderly parents have had it, most of my coworkers have had it. The ONLY people I know that have ended up in the hospital are ones that went due to the shot or have had all the shots and still got the virus. Argue all you want, but out of 100+ people I know the only ones getting seriously sick are "vaccinated".

And yet I’m fully vaxed, never tested, never had it and I’m old and overweight and I smoke.

Since we're covering everything in this thread, I thought I'de share...in case anyone's looking to save some money.
Hey, when your dad is the president, you can get your homies all kinds of perks...
lmao!

View attachment 1646875
Hi. Boy is Biden a great guy. What a great way to wipe out racialin inequty! Crack pipes what a way, who would ever think that it would be so easy. What a way to help out his son Hunter too.

Hi. Boy is Biden a great guy. What a great way to wipe out racialin inequty! Crack pipes what a way, who would ever think that it would be so easy. What a way to help out his son Hunter too.
Canada has safe injection sites and provides needles...and have so for years..

The drug problem is much larger than any other problem our countries face.

You must not see anything written by any trained medical professional who quotes the exact opposite of what you are saying..

I know a couple doctors personally and have served with these two for years and trust them explicitly and they say the people who are in the ICUs are unvaxed.......there have been vaxed people in there as well but they have recovered and released whereas the unvaxed have been in there for a long time and a few never recovered.

These are the kind of doctors who will tell you a spade is a spade without hesitation....and they tell me their colleagues are telling them the same thing.

This thread is starting to really bore me but I can't let posts such as this go unchallenged.

Anti-mandate PRO CHOICE protests at Parliament House in Wellington New Zealand today . . . FREEDOM!!!
We have our own woes with idiots such as this....

These "Freedom" protests are supposed to be for all Canadians but are actually doing quite a bit of damage to the very people they are supposed to be helping.....

Businesses in the area of the protest are suffering and having to close due to lack of business, The protesters are hassling citizens and actually tried to start a fire in an apartment building where people were complaining about the constant noise and horn blasting....whomever started the fire also taped the doors closed from the outside...

Crapping on people's front lawns, pissing on the "tomb of the unknown soldier", desecrating monuments and statues.....

These are people interested in he freedom of others??

These zealots are also blocking border crossings which has stopped the flow of goods which has made people get laid off because their companies can't function....

Tow truck companies refuse to move the trucks for fear it will hurt their reputation with the truckers..

These protests have lost the support of the Canadian people.

Last edited:
Plus Flatland says he took a sample of 100+? That's a sample of something like .00000035% or less (based on 350,000,000 people)? What amazes me is who would bet their life on such silly assumptions?

What kills me is that if we could have gotten to 95% vacced this latest mutation might not have even happened. Further, because it spreads faster everyone is getting it. But it's, fortunately, less serious so now the anti-vaccine jokers are saying the threat was a hoax all along because COVID isn't serious even when you get it.

Now, these jokers want to gum up cities and even the Superbowl over having to wear a mask? They stop at stoplights, get their licenses, follow the rules of the road (mostly) and a mask is trampling on their Freedom.

Make no mistake, this is about making things ungovernable and nothing else.

Plus Flatland says he took a sample of 100+? That's a sample of something like .00000035% or less (based on 350,000,000 people)? What amazes me is who would bet their life on such silly assumptions?

What kills me is that if we could have gotten to 95% vacced this latest mutation might not have even happened. Further, because it spreads faster everyone is getting it. But it's, fortunately, less serious so now the anti-vaccine jokers are saying the threat was a hoax all along because COVID isn't serious even when you get it.

Now, these jokers want to gum up cities and even the Superbowl over having to wear a mask? They stop at stoplights, get their licenses, follow the rules of the road (mostly) and a mask is trampling on their Freedom.

Make no mistake, this is about making things ungovernable and nothing else.
Exactly, I don't get it....

This is all about the fact these people are saying "the government can't tell me what to do" yet the government has been telling them what to do their entire lives......and they should be thankful for that.

I'd love to take a few of these hard-liners to a few failed states I've had the misfortune of being in and leaving them there for a week......these places where your life isn't worth anything and you can and will get killed for anything and everything....These sorts of places care less about vaccines or protection for their citizens.

Exactly, I don't get it....

This is all about the fact these people are saying "the government can't tell me what to do" yet the government has been telling them what to do their entire lives......and they should be thankful for that.

I'd love to take a few of these hard-liners to a few failed states I've had the misfortune of being in and leaving them there for a week......these places where your life isn't worth anything and you can and will get killed for anything and everything....These sorts of places care less about vaccines or protection for their citizens.
This is the real un-American side of the "big liars". They figure if they can't get their way then they aren't going to let anyone run the country. Polls are clear that Trump would have won had he worked to address COVID. They are not going to let anyone else solve it. It's as simple as that. Trump and his family are vacced. Fox News is vacced. I bet even a lot of the big-mouthed people on here are vacced. What a scam.

There are also alot of people out there like me(even though it's small percentage...lucky for you all)
that are immune to it, and don't want the government telling me I have to have an expiramental drug injected in me.
I don't need it, and don't want the side effects.
It would make better sense to study a dna sample from me and see why I'm unfazed.

We have our own woes with idiots such as this....

These "Freedom" protests are supposed to be for all Canadians but are actually doing quite a bit of damage to the very people they are supposed to be helping.....

Businesses in the area of the protest are suffering and having to close due to lack of business, The protesters are hassling citizens and actually tried to start a fire in an apartment building where people were complaining about the constant noise and horn blasting....whomever started the fire also taped the doors closed from the outside...

Crapping on people's front lawns, pissing on the "tomb of the unknown soldier", desecrating monuments and statues.....

These are people interested in he freedom of others??

These zealots are also blocking border crossings which has stopped the flow of goods which has made people get laid off because their companies can't function....

Tow truck companies refuse to move the trucks for fear it will hurt their reputation with the truckers..

These protests have lost the support of the Canadian people.
Me and you are opposite sides of that argument. I love watching the east suffer, the west is never a concern for politics. We are always the “who cares what they want or think we don’t need their votes anyways” reason why Trudeau is still prime minister after 2 elections with a minority vote.

The east eats up our resources and hard work and sit back like some oil boss with his feet on the desk smoking a cigar counting his cash while handing out unemployment checks to all his eastern votes. I can’t express how much I love watching the east and Trudeau sweat for once.

Me and you are opposite sides of that argument. I love watching the east suffer, the west is never a concern for politics. We are always the “who cares what they want or think we don’t need their votes anyways” reason why Trudeau is still prime minister after 2 elections with a minority vote.

The east eats up our resources and hard work and sit back like some oil boss with his feet on the desk smoking a cigar counting his cash while handing out unemployment checks to all his eastern votes. I can’t express how much I love watching the east and Trudeau sweat for once.
....and there's the root of the problem....the creation of an "east verses west" ideology...

Try living next to Quebec for a while and see how that works for you.

And yet I’m fully vaxed, never tested, never had it and I’m old and overweight and I smoke.
BS... put up some recent pictures, weight, age and anything relevant. You act so smart with your replies and yet you smoke? Give me a break... you can't be stupid enough to smoke cigarettes... can't over come nicotene addiction? Really... millions have done it... me included... You must be a living contradiction.

Good to see you have like minded people on your Concours forum as well...

What you and your learned colleague on the other forum don't take into account is all nations have very in depth laboratories which produce various things from bio weapons to pain medication...

If you knew how many "close calls" these laboratories have you'd stay in your house.

To further the delusions of the Concours forum poster...I am not a fan of China-that being said, they rely on exports to build their economy the same way the west relies on them for just about everything....

Why then I ask, would China risk jeopardizing their export power...money talks.

I will go back to what I've been saying for far too long now...the governments of the world HAD to react and HAD to do their best in protecting citizens from a threat whether you perceive it to be one or not.

If the governments of the world sat back and this virus mutated out of control and into a deadly bio-toxin....I suppose that would have been ok with you and your gang of conspiracy theorists?

We got lucky with this virus that it mutated to be weaker not stronger.......yet......
You are ignoring the human rights and genocide of the past, the present and for the foreseeable future.
Its not just China that abuses people... what about the psychopaths of the past? Hitler, Stalin, Moa, Pol Pot, Castro and others have shown us what this world would devolve into if these sickos were not dealt with before they gained to much power. You must think the world stopped producing psychopaths in recent decades. These crazy people now are simply more secretive about how they go about it.

You think Agenda 21 and 30 are just some mindless conspiracy theory crap?
You haven't seen the thousands of stacks of plastic 4 person coffins stashed away on military bases have you? Who ordered those and why did they make them in the first place?

Who backed gain of function research in recent years? You think gain of function research is a benevolent act carried out by those with the power to do it and getting government approval at the same time? Funding "gain of function" research means it is government approved, Bet me.

What about the history of governments that experimented with its citizens?

Not all the governments of this world are on the same path.

The examples you spout off about protestors are not the core people protesting the lockdowns and mandates. Infiltration of groups focused on liberty and freedom is priority one for the leftist extremist that take orders from the marxist Soros types of this day and age. By the way... You didn't see the pallets of bricks off loaded into the street by forklift for rioters in 2020 did you? Who paid for that? These people are sick.... and yet you can't discern who the people are behind the extremist movements. BLM and Antifa are comprised of many of these anti human idiots. Look at Governor Cuomo of New York letting covid infected people into rest homes for senior citizens.... how many died within a month of that attack on seniors? But.... you don't think that was deliberate? How about mayor De Blasio of NYC getting out in the street in front of Trump Tower and painting across the whole street the letters BLM? I sat arrest that idiot for defacing the street with sick graffiti.

Close call at laboratories? How about close calls with nuclear weapons? We are still less than an hour away from radiation poisoning in targeted cities if some rogue dimwit decides to launch weapons of mass destruction. In 1979 we had a nuclear weapon crash into the ground by accident and other mistakes.

It appears the people in charge of running this world are not politicians... the puppets that appear to be in charge think they will be protected when the big changes happen, if, in fact they ever do. Apparently the word "reset" hasn't shown up in your part of the world.

One more line you are oblivious too... They promote these words... You will own nothing, your life will not have any privacy, and you will be happy about that.

Is that a group think philosophy you want to be included in?

Back