Who Rode Today?

I have that market cornered with a yellow bike (well partially yellow)
I did pass 3 parked Park Rangers and one driving today, I was going 65mph, and slowed to 55mph...speed limit is 45mph.
Same as the last time I was there, and basically every time in the last 20 something years.
They never bother me(not that I want to push my luck), I think they go after the squids mainly(and I don't look like one in full gear with a backpack, I think the very visible blue trimmed U.S. flag on my left shoulder helps too).

Just a short run to the other side of town, literally and figuratively ...
IMG_6749.JPEG

IMG_6750.JPEG

IMG_6751.JPEG

IMG_6752.JPEG

IMG_6753.JPEG

IMG_6755.JPEG

IMG_6758.JPEG

IMG_6761.JPEG

Invited to a ZXROA meetup by the guy in the last pic standing next to that ugly bike.
I told him to get a Busa. He laughed. Another forum member is hiding behind the bike's tank, so no pic!

I did have some fun on the way home.
I got behind 4 guys obviously traveling together...first was a Hellcat Charger, 2nd was another Charger, 3rd was a 5.0 Mustang, and 4th was a Hellcat Challenger...plus me...you can imagine the racket.
I pushed them from their cruise into bursts of speed.
We finally came to a stop sign, and a long straight away, the Mustang blew by the Chargers and disapeared(I caught up to him 20 miles down the road).
I stayed behind for the show, the Challenger waited for room, then burned tires in 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th, floating across both lanes, I of course had zero problem hanging right on his bumper, we were doing 80+mph when he let out of it, just as well too, looked like it was on ice.
I waited for the next straight and power wheelied by with ease, lmao.
I was suprised to catch up to the Mustang so much later, he had to have stayed in it hard to have gotten so far ahead, as me and the Dodge brothers weren't exactly going slow.
I was originally gonna bust the Challenger's ass when we took off too, but once he left sideways and was fighting it through both lanes, I thought I'de just watch from safely behind...and pass them later...which I did.
Still fun though, cars driven as they were intended to be.

Daytona for me and some friends.. the traffic... man I never get tired of all the weirdos and traffic!
Was a good time tho with some cool dudes.... ended up at a local watering hole and had to go stand and watch two old drunk guys smack talk each other and push each other around as they were too near my Busa... one of them didn't like me standing there but I told him I was just there to make sure my bike wasn't involved, and he should focus on not getting knocked out by the other guy lol
ahhhh Florida man lmao

Just a short run to the other side of town, literally and figuratively ...
View attachment 1647813
View attachment 1647814
View attachment 1647815
View attachment 1647816
View attachment 1647817
View attachment 1647818
View attachment 1647819
View attachment 1647820

Invited to a ZXROA meetup by the guy in the last pic standing next to that ugly bike.
I told him to get a Busa. He laughed. Another forum member is hiding behind the bike's tank, so no pic!
Pretty cool outing....and to have three forum members in one place is rare these days.

I got out for a little bit of spirited riding but the 20-30mph winds made it a shorter ride then I would of liked. Let the house on less then a qtr tank because I forget to fill up after the last ride and boy did I regret that:banghead:. Never in my life have I paid over 5 bucks for a gallon of gas:redface:. I could understand it if I lived somewhere like Cali where you at least get beautiful weather to ride in along with some awesome roads but this is southeast Michigan where is flat straight and nothing but city riding.
Screenshot_20220306-214159_Facebook.jpg
20220306_140209.jpg
20220306_140206.jpg

Palomar mountain today . Snow , mud , a few get offs . My bud tried on the RT1200 with street tires . He made 5800 feet up the mountain to snow / mud .
I'm on my way home from California. In Yuma Arizona currently for the night .
hayawit was great to see you both my friends. God bless you both.
IMG_2902.jpg
20220306_113237.jpg
20220306_110658.jpg
20220306_125605.jpg
20220306_110643.jpg
20220306_110552.jpg

Gotcha beat
Paid $4.39 to $4.49...saw $4.79(93 octane)
My last stop, at a place I thought should not be too much more if any...$5.24!!!
Price gouging b*stards!
I only needed 3 gallons and the pump had already taken my card by the time it flashed the price...which wasn't on the big digital parking lot sigh, how convinient.
Still mid $4 everywhere else, which is bad enough.

Palomar mountain today . Snow , mud , a few get offs . My bud tried on the RT1200 with street tires . He made 5800 feet up the mountain to snow / mud .
I'm on my way home from California. In Yuma Arizona currently for the night .
hayawit was great to see you both my friends. God bless you both. View attachment 1647847View attachment 1647848View attachment 1647849View attachment 1647850View attachment 1647851View attachment 1647852
I recognize that retired BMW CHP bike. We chatted at the Mountain Store on top of Mt Polomar a few weeks ago. I was on my dark blue 1400 Concours. You explained to us how changing the dry clutch on that Beemer was such a joy!

I recognize that retired BMW CHP bike. We chatted at the Mountain Store on top of Mt Polomar a few weeks ago. I was on my dark blue 1400 Concours. You explained to us how changing the dry clutch on that Beemer was such a joy!
My friend did ;) Im from Texas and was visiting , and Arash followed me on his police bike with street tires .

Back